ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT RECAP: Rutgers Basketball blankets Rider 76-46

This team at full strength and healthy with Cam, Cliff, Paul, and Caleb with the depth we are showing from Mag, Hyatt, Derek, and Woolf 9th and 10th man Jalen and Reiber. We are definitely a pretty deep offensively and defensively and will be at the top half of the B1G conference.

Honestly, these injuries will be good for the team because these young guys are getting valuable minutes.

Simpson - better than Temple game
Miller - he is improving more and more (especially on offense side)
Wolf!!!
Hyatt!!!

we really needed more bench and these injuries are helping resolve the big question mark we had

Some of the guys know I never complain about officiating, or almost never do, but this game is ridiculous. Ricky-tax calls all over the place both ways. Absolutely no flow. Game started at 7:05 PM. It is now 8:52 PM and there’s 7 minutes left.

This team at full strength and healthy with Cam, Cliff, Paul, and Caleb with the depth we are showing from Mag, Hyatt, Derek, and Woolf 9th and 10th man Jalen and Reiber. We are definitely a pretty deep offensively and defensively and will be at the top half of the B1G conference.

Careful on the offense. We will see 100x better defense in the Big 10...Rider is not physical at all

Reactions: MiloTalon13
2nd half of temple game was huge for getting this lineup to gel
I dunno man, we’re only winning by 32 without 2 starters. Doesn’t bode well for “real competition “
Spencer got drilled on that 3
Some guy in the stands was giving the ref the finger after lol
Some of the guys know I never complain about officiating, or almost never do, but this game is ridiculous. Ricky-tax calls all over the place both ways. Absolutely no flow. Game started at 7:05 PM. It is now 8:52 PM and there’s 7 minutes left.
Yes it’s brutal

Reactions: MiloTalon13
Alternatively you could not post bullshit that it likely not correct but would take lots of manual work to disprove.

But, it’s a free country so you do you.
It likely isn't that hard to find a stat Einstein. Like your opinion doesn't stink lol. Take another pill and relax.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT