ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT RECAP: Rutgers Basketball blankets Rider 76-46

He's still forcing the ball to Cliff so he can make NBA moves when #10 is on fire outside. He's best in the flow and doesn't look good with these back down moves when not working.
Fine by me. He can come back.
It can't be perimeter only. Cliff is always going to get his touches. He needs to be better with them and make better decisions. A couple of Cam's 3's came off Cliff post touches

It can't be perimeter only. Cliff is always going to get his touches. He needs to be better with them and make better decisions. A couple of Cam's 3's came off Cliff post touches
Yes. Exactly. So pass it back out and play team ball and stop trying to force everything. It only losens up the D for you.

And “again” we’re down 2 starters. A 15-20 point win should be acceptable, agree?
That's why I said we need those starters back in a big way vs conference and Miami and SHU. Outside of Spencer our offense looked rag tag to me in 1st half. I worry that a B1G caliber guard could really shut him down, same with Miami and shu.

Would love to see stat on Rutgers last 5 mins on each half last 7 years. I'm good with facts.
Not sure I have the stamina to grab this, but since you’re the one making the original claim you are welcome to go to the Torvik site and get this data. I’m good with facts.

If Cliff forces it how is that a Pike issue?
Isn't he the coach?
Did you see that? Wolfolk Comes in and the play is directly to him. No ball movement to find the right player in the right opportunity.
If you don't see it his then we play to different games. That's fine.

Reactions: zebnatto
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT