ADVERTISEMENT

Is anyone monitoring the social media accounts of RU professors?

May 11, 2010
Florida Panhandle
I am glad the troll defense bar has license that works outside of the CEsspool because boy do they need the defense.
How many subscribers has that guy lost the owner of this site? I’d say at least 15 that were full subscribers. When the moderator is so emotionally involved and breaks his own rules you are going to lose paying customers.

Oh, good! My stalker has found his way over here also.

Go buy a box of tissues snowflake
You are not a premium member because you are underemployed or unemployed. You are not missing anything on the CE board. It’s the same 6 guys in their safe place where they can still hope it will become 1950 again. Too bad so sad for them but they have the CE board to scream their hate protected by an anonymous screen name.

You are not a premium member because you are underemployed or unemployed. You are not missing anything on the CE board. It’s the same 6 guys in their safe place where they can still hope it will become 1950 again. Too bad so sad for them but they have the CE board to scream their hate protected by an anonymous screen name.
Cry Bish
Sad Karen GIF by Cherylyn Barnes

Reactions: bac2therac
How many subscribers has that guy lost the owner of this site? I’d say at least 15 that were full subscribers. When the moderator is so emotionally involved and breaks his own rules you are going to lose paying customers.

I know a lot of people including myself have told the owners they'd be glad to buy a subscription if the moderator changed. It's just flushing money down the toilet so 6 dudes have a safe space.

I know a lot of people including myself have told the owners they'd be glad to buy a subscription if the moderator changed. It's just flushing money down the toilet so 6 dudes have a safe space.
I told the owner Spank called my mom a whore in a post. He said no way I said I have proof and he just ignored it. The rules are different for some. Protecting 6 guys so they can say in a post what they can’t say in person to anyone is not a good business model. It’s not 1950 and it’s not going back ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT