ADVERTISEMENT

Football LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Michigan

Anyone still think Vedral is having a mediocre game? Idiots. Where's that SCILs moron?

27-40 for 329 and a game tying drive with a game-tying TD on 4th and 9, including a 2 point conversion QB draw.
agree, I'm amazed at some of these people. He's done great despite the questionable oc play calling

94e2378c6dfa322c7a42d434c3df1390_w200.gif

That was mostly Noah just fighting for it.
O you didn't see #70 pushing him and #66 pulling him? Rewind it when this game is over and you'll see what I'm talking about. Right now enjoy this barn burner. I know I am.

that was the oline push.. i dont think that was a designed draw..i think option 1 and 2 were covered and he new pocket was being pushed in

so.. at halftime.. did some refs have their Rutgers +points in the bag so they went with a Michigan straight win at the half?

O you didn't see #70 pushing him and #66 pulling him? Rewind it when this game is over and you'll see what I'm talking about. Right now enjoy this barn burner. I know I am.
Sure but not before the entire line collapsed and he first got hit around the 4 yard line.

Anyone still think Vedral is having a mediocre game? Idiots. Where's that SCILs moron?

27-40 for 349 and 2 TDs and a game tying drive with a game-tying TD on 4th and 9, including a 2 point conversion QB draw.
with OT he might have a shot at 400 yds... crazy after watching Rutgers QBs not even hitting 50 yards passing in like 10 games over the past two seasons including that Sitkowski 2-16 8 yards, 4 Int, -7 yds rushing game LMAO

Because of Gleeson, you ignorant ass.
nope and I doubt you'd much support on here you dumb fk. Gleeson play calling very questionable tonight but hey, you so much because you sit on your fat a$$ and play madden right

about Gleeson.. do you think he watches the game film and says.. boy, I was perfect? NO. Everyone makes mistakes.. we talk about them here as they happen and sometimes (likely very often) we are wrong.. because we don't know who messed up the play.

you KNOW Gleeson reviews films and says.. I should have called this.. or the QB should have read that this way.. etc.

27-40 for 349 and 2 TDs and a game tying drive with a game-tying TD on 4th and 9, including a 2 point conversion QB draw.
Dont bring that nimrod out from hiding. He hasnt said one word tonight. Wouldve love to keep it like that.

that was the oline push.. i dont think that was a designed draw..i think option 1 and 2 were covered and he new pocket was being pushed in
I think you are right because he did check down on the right side but I think he get's more credit than the oline. He did great there

Haskens always falling forward and just very strong. He makes me nervous everytime he gets the ball

Great 3rd down by the d here

Reactions: drewbagel423
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT