ADVERTISEMENT

Football LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Michigan

Did Michigan punt more than once in the second half? Absolutely embarrassing defense this half. This is a team that got smacked by MSU. So disappointing.

Simple facts:
We don't have the same level of depth.
Calls are not going our way at the moment (*pick play*)
McNamara is a HUGE upgrade over Milton. Our secondary doesn't have a lot there, so they were clearly using the pressure on the QB to cover for it. We're still getting that pressure, McNamara is just getting the ball out so fast it's irrelevant. That's opened up the running game and has hurt us too much to win.
Offense doesn't have the pieces to consistently score. OL is streaky and WR core is eh. Vedral is serviceable and playing decently, but even his best long throws are high and arcing, with little zip, which makes most of them into 50-50 balls.

Last edited:
are you smoking crack? He's doing great but the OC has his head up his a$$
If you think under throwing passes is good then I guess you can say he is playing well. His receivers have bailed him out multiple times. He is not good. I am not saying we have a better quarterback but he is not good by any stretch of the imagination.

Players did ok, we don’t have enough depth of good players though. We have just enough good players to hang in with bad teams. Also the playcalling is abysmal, not worse than under Ash, but still worst of all the teams and games I watch every Saturday. Just mind blowing calls, almost amateurish

They're letting Xichigan do whatever they want. Play before the TD, Avery Young had a blocker hold him uncalled. It was so bad the guy's hand was up Young's sleeve, and they did nothing.

Damn. Hate that we are behind, but we can still do this. Let’s get it done.

Either way, this team is still better than last year’s team. We will need some help to build up the talent level. It’s clear that our D is not there. As much as we are criticizing the O, on a GS team, 27 is enough to win once he has his guys on D.

Reactions: leonh71
Might as well try Sitkowski. We’ve seen Vedral in this situation before.

the worst thing for the tools on this board was winning the first game....hello people, we went from a total shitshow under Ash to basically competitive in every game....this is how you build a program. Its not happening overnight with subpar talent. We are seeing some good things this year, but running out of gas as the games go on,

If you think under throwing passes is good then I guess you can say he is playing well. His receivers have bailed him out multiple times. He is not good. I am not saying we have a better quarterback but he is not good by any stretch of the imagination.
you are clueless he's doing well tonight despite our $hitty oc

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT