Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Oskar Palmquist

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Steve Pikiell

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a crap post. Constantly putting our team down who is actually over performing the expectations going in and who lost two starters, one of which is arguably the best on the #1 team in the nation, with just a couple of months before the season started.

Let’s rally behind our team and not do this crap

I’m sure no one is more disappointed than they are. These guys work hard. Really hate seeing the Derek criticism. He wasn’t ready to be the guy, a lot to put on a underclassmen. This team just has been snake bitten since April. Let’s just try to enjoy the rest of the season.

At the start of this season Gavin was listed as the highest rated Rutgers recruit.
Mike Rosario #2.
Easy to understand why people expected a bit more than what they got from him this season.

Gavin projected potential starter and threat to be leading scorer and or best 3 point shooter

Noah projected starting PG mods said would be leading scorer

Cliff, lack of offensive jump in post scoring. Too many games with no shows

Simpson, not able to make a 2nd year jump and shooting absolutely abysmal

Not see really sure how it could be anyone else?

Maybe slimmed down breakout Wolf never happened is a choice

Hyatt is Hyatt. Oskar is Oskar. Davis over performing as an unheralded low ranked recruit. Mag solid off major injury

#FreeChol can't even get on the list?
Chol might be my choice. I honestly can't say anyone on the list has surprised me. Maybe Gavin with just how bad he's been thus far, but I've always said not to heap expectations out of freshman. Noah has actually been a little better than i thought considering the backcourt hes in is not the one he was brought in to be part of.
I thought we may begin to see a few flashes from Chol off a redshirt. Haven't seen anything other than a desire to hoist a shot the second he got a chance.

At the start of this season Gavin was listed as the highest rated Rutgers recruit.
Mike Rosario #2.
Easy to understand why people expected a bit more than what they got from him this season.
People forget that Rosario's freshman shooting % fit right in with this year's team, less than 40% from the field, 30% from 3.

I'm going to change my answer. My biggest disappointments this year.

1. Cam Spencer leaving so late in the year after seemingly communicating his commitment to return.
2. Paul Spencer taking so long to make his decision.
3. Mag's knees being a more lingering problem that's had multi-game impact this year
4. Big Ten officiating - it's a low bar to get under, but they consistently manage it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT