ADVERTISEMENT

Mullen's agent is a Rutgers Business School grad?

Very interesting, let's do this!
Interesting that Sarge is putting this out there with Mullen, as it is the first time we have seen a beat writer link him potentially with RU. I would love it if we somehow pull this off and get him, but I'm not getting my hopes up by any means. Gun to my head now, I would guess we end up with a guy like Ash but we'll see.

Sounds like Sarge is speculating and doesn't have any facts about RU being interested ( though I believe they are or should be).
Article's origination might have come from the rumor put out about Mullen on this board .
Agent being a RU Grad just adds to the question about if there was any official or unofficial contact between people representing RU contacting Mullen's agent to find out his asking price.

Reactions: NorthNJRUFan
No meat in that story.
Just like every other story that has been coming out... I really want mullen but i do understand how hard it will be to get him. If we want to compete for the B1G championship then we need a coach like mullen to come in. I will say this, Ash is a very impressive football mind.

So now we know who's been chumming the Dan Mullen rumors for the last 3 years. Wonder what the agent's username is on the board.

Reactions: RUKeystone
The possibility for Mullen, imo, is that he grew up in the northeast. That's our one and only calling card. Maybe a second card with the rumors that Julie wanted him as coach a few years ago, could have been some feelers sent out then.

I'd love to see it happen.

I would increase my donations....if Mullen could be enticed...get it done Hobbs!

Mullen has always been my #1. What a great get if possible. However good things never happen to us. There is always hope!

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Make it so.
tumblr_lx8nfzhjgR1qdojzho1_500.gif

Is the agent a donor or season ticket holder? U think a guy in that position would be a fan and also realize the potential there is here for a client..

Is the agent a donor or season ticket holder? U think a guy in that position would be a fan and also realize the potential there is here for a client..

Even if he's not a fan...he's in the business to understand the potential.
Look at the success another SEC coach.... Meyer...is having in the B1G.

Mullen would be a Home Run Hire for you guys. The only reason he wasn't hired at Florida over Muschamp is that the Bull Gator Donors didn't like his arrogant prick attitude but he is a damn good Football Coach. He just hates the dealing w the media and the kissing boosters butts part of the HC job. I thought Georgia should have hired him.

-coming from a UCF Knight

Mullen would be a Home Run Hire for you guys. The only reason he wasn't hired at Florida over Muschamp is that the Bull Gator Donors didn't like his arrogant prick attitude but he is a damn good Football Coach. He just hates the dealing w the media and the kissing boosters butts part of the HC job. I thought Georgia should have hired him.

-coming from a UCF Knight
I bet his demeanor plays differently in a crowd of his own (northeasterners) than that of Gainesville. Maybe I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT