ADVERTISEMENT

Must go 2-0 vs Seton Hall and Wake Forrest

Last night was missed golden opportunity. Nothing really lost, but a lot could have been gained in terms of Tourney Resume, & quieting J.P. & co.
Need to really go 3-0, holding serve at home!
Ohio St on the road will be interesting. Still upset about the Bo debacle 2 years ago.

Still early, but Wake might be in the Must Win category..hopefully they are not as prepared as SH's SH was..Hall loss will not appear as bad, when they make the tourney. He is very good coach, look what he did last year with the Peacocks..Lots of opportunities in Jan, but need to win out the rest of December..

Reactions: ScarletDave
I had RU going 8-3 OOC, so with three wins to end the month the Scarlet Knights will be exactly where I'd thought they'd be heading into the new year. I have them going 12-8 in the B1G, so they need to finish 11-7 in conference-play for my prediction to be right on the mark.

Reactions: RUBlackout
Still early, but Wake might be in the Must Win category..hopefully they are not as prepared as SH's SH was..Hall loss will not appear as bad, when they make the tourney. He is very good coach, look what he did last year with the Peacocks..Lots of opportunities in Jan, but need to win out the rest of December..
We are the first game in what is a really tough four game stretch for Wake

@Rutgers
#12 Duke
#24 Virgina Tech
@UNC

Reactions: ScarletDave
Our game may be the toughest of the 4 for them..They get Duke at Home, Wake, along with Florida State have been difficult road spots for Duke. UNC has been overrated this year..
RU needs to get off to a quick start & get crowd in the game to take Wake off theirs.

Losing to Wake would be a strong indicator that this is likely not NCAA caliber. We have a long way to go to prove we are going to well in B10 this year. Yeah we essentially beat OSU and beat Indiana. But SH made us look bush league and Cliff has been exposed by competent big men.

Losing to Wake would be a strong indicator that this is likely not NCAA caliber. We have a long way to go to prove we are going to well in B10 this year. Yeah we essentially beat OSU and beat Indiana. But SH made us look bush league and Cliff has been exposed by competent big men.
Cliff was exposed by 6'7" Ndefo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT