ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Saturday Games Discussion Thread

I can’t stand that all these games are packed into primetime . Give us another game or 2 late afternoon

It isn't binary.
I realize I am biased at the way I look at things.

It seems like there are teams that are offensive teams and teams that are defensive teams.

Can teams like Tennessee win because their offense (with the new Dalton guy) is good enough

I do not disagree with this. He makes a huge difference when you have players on the team who can score.
So, are you saying Pike could hide him on O because he stinks there if the other players could play 4 on 5 ?

Sorry, it’s a Cliff problem not an ‘everyone else’ problem.

Also, he’s plenty strong enough. Rebounding requires heart and court awareness. He has no awareness of where he is. It’s why he often throws the ball at the hoop from the other side of the backboard. He gets lost, same as GG (also not a strength issue).

So, are you saying Pike could hide him on O because he stinks there if the other players could play 4 on 5 ?

Sorry, it’s a Cliff problem not an ‘everyone else’ problem.

Also, he’s plenty strong enough. Rebounding requires heart and court awareness. He has no awareness of where he is. It’s why he often throws the ball at the hoop from the other side of the backboard. He gets lost, same as GG (also not a strength issue).
No, he’s saying he possesses some offensive skills but they require other players with complementary skills.

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
There are multiple ways to win games. Cliff wants to move on so why are some of you guys just stuck on it? We just need to change it up to fit the personnel we have coming in. It’s not like we had some great year this season. Time to move on.

My understanding is that CBS sets the game times (into the pre-determined slots). They wanted those two games in the exclusive windows, regardless of where in the country they are played. One of the benefits of the ridiculous $$$ they pay.
Yeah I should know better lol!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT