ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA TOURNEY SECOND ROUND DISCUSSION THREAD

At least we took Wisconsin to overtime, geez. Great game, great win for the B1G.

Nowhere near as obnoxious as Nova fans.
Can you imagine how obnoxious some of our fans would be if we had Nova's record over the last couple of years? Just saying, cannot stand Nova fans either.

Two bad plays offensively by Hart. Last one against Happ made no sense. Brunson was unstoppable, not sure why they didn't go to him.
Hart was double teamed because Wisconsin knew he would be driving to the basket .The key always is not committing a foul .Villanova has multiple go to players but Hart is the star player.

sucks for my bracket but luckily I do have two other brackets with Arizona winning it all so

who said this tourney sucked.....can the Big 10 take down 3 ones and a two

Can you imagine how obnoxious some of our fans would be if we had Nova's record over the last couple of years? Just saying, cannot stand Nova fans either.

They were always obnoxious, way before the recent run.

Never thought they could repeat, very hard and team doesn't have a Grant Hill or Danny Manning. Had Duke in that regional.

Northwestern in big trouble because of abysmal 3 point shooting.Gonzaga leads 20-8 with 7 minutes remaining in first half.

Northwestern will make this a close game, in my opinion. They will eventually make shots.

Gonzaga overwhelming Northwestern 24-10 right now...if Cats can buckle down at least get it to 10 before half, you never know but not looking good and this is a dangerous time, they really could be down 20 plus at half

No more Julia Louis D.
Thank you Lord! Imagine if her son could actually play. Way things are going, he'll see some time early in 2nd half with NW down 50 the way thigs are going now. JLD sighting then.

Gonzaga overwhelming Northwestern 24-10 right now...if Cats can buckle down at least get it to 10 before half, you never know but not looking good and this is a dangerous time, they really could be down 20 plus at half
Gonzaga has taken McIntosh out of the game which makes Northwestern offense woeful.Very impressed with Gonzage because they have taken Northwestern crowd out of the game.32-12 blowout.

Northwestern is atrocious...being taken to woodshed, not gathering themselves at all and being competitive. Gonzaga came to play thats for sure

Reactions: RUJMM78
Northwestern finally righted themselves...one past push will probably be too late but give credit for digging in and not giving up

Northwestern has got completely hosed on calls twice this half already. The play just niw and earlier in the half when the ball clearly was knocked out of bounds by Gonzaga player and given to Northwestern.

Stunning how bad both calls were!

No matter what, NW has represented the B1G well.
I mean, they played hard but they got hella lucky on Thursday. Today they showed some toughness as they were getting curb stomped at one point

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT