ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA TOURNEY SECOND ROUND DISCUSSION THREAD

That missed interference, to me, was Gonzaga getting lucky. 4-pt swing in a 6 point game. Totally changed the game, and possibly the outcome.

FSU did a horrible job. I guess I wasn't that dumb picking Florida Gulf Coast.

Arizona got their offense together toward the end of that half

Middle Tennessee not going to be able to do it....similar to Gonz/Nwstern game, just dug too much of a hole to dig out from

Big Least will get two to the Sweet 16 to save some face after its overall #1 went down

UNC-CHeat could be vulnerable tomorrow against Arkansas and their press with Berry likely out. I am sure everyone remembers when Mike Anderson's UAB team upset #1 Kentucky in the 2nd round back in 2004 (I think).

if purdue wins ill be impressed

If they don't, Painter will be a huge goat for taking Swanigan out when he could have gone for the jugular. If they survive, hopefully he learned his lesson.

You've got to bury good teams whe you have the chance.

He was unstoppable really and he made a great defense play on the Swanigan illfated dunk late. I have seen Purdue give up leads before with Painter. Not the best at closing out games. Give credit thought they really dug in late after briefly losing the lead. Two Big 10 teams in the Sweet 16 with two more chances tomorrow.

Arizona land of the giants.3 monsters. St. Mary's played their asses off .Fun game to watch. My Alma mater Florida still alive but do I care? No . I have spent my entire life stuck in Rutgers land .Oh well.

Virginia looks like Vivian Stringer is coaching them, all D and no O.

One person said that. Swanigan is a beast, I am looking forward to getting you in football though.

Pitino talking making deposits in the bank. Put pressure on a Walton trying to wear him down.

Pikiell will get us winning games this way.

This is why quantity of guards important!

Well – – Michigan really gets hosed twice in the last two minutes of the half, and Wagner and Walton get their second fouls as well. That was a 4 to 6 point swing on the scoreboard, a huge momentum changer and a potential important change in the foul situation. Officiating can greatly affect the game, not just the immediate score but the entire flow – – with all due respect to the skeptics.

Reactions: goru7
Buh-bye Scumtino! Only if Wichita St can pull off a "shocker" next and knock the other slimeball out if the tournament!!

Reactions: scottsdaleal
Obviously not a UM fan (thanks Harbaugh--your fault) but how can you not love this team. They're awesome. They may not win it all but they are certainly one of the best.

Damn we almost beat them too!

Reactions: goru7
At home in Tallahassee they're very good. Away from home they can lay an egg, like Saturday.

People down here call it "Pulling a Hamilton"
Hey Russ for us northerners what exactly is this in reference to? This inquiring mind would like to know.

hard to root for that school and Louisville kid who missed two dunks.

Obviously not a UM fan (thanks Harbaugh--your fault) but how can you not love this team. They're awesome. They may not win it all but they are certainly one of the best.

Damn we almost beat them too!
Michigan is a team that I like to watch because of great coaching and talent at every position who excel at crunch time.To defeat Louisville with their pressure defense is a great achievement that most teams fail in over coming.I will be rooting for Michigan to win the national championship.In my wildest dreams Rutgers would have a offense like Michigan and a defense like Louisville.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT