ADVERTISEMENT

No. 19 Rutgers Wrestling Set for 2022 Garden State Grapple Sunday at Prudential Center

Hope we win Hwt. A lot of wrong predictions…ru won key matches.
Very happy to be wrong but actually pretty spot on. Said to wrestle Peterson and they did. Said Heilmann needed to outlast him, gas him and he did. Scrappy Ferrante kept it close. 149 through 174 as predicted losses but no bonus. At 184 kid did nothing and Soldano’s May strategy not great. Happy for Janzer but a huge upset. Boone looking good. Like I said happy to have the score wrong but what I said was accurate.

Reactions: rugrapfan1
Very happy to be wrong but actually pretty spot on. Said to wrestle Peterson and they did. Said Heilmann needed to outlast him, gas him and he did. Scrappy Ferrante kept it close. 149 through 174 as predicted losses but no bonus. At 184 kid did nothing and Soldano’s May strategy not great. Happy for Janzer but a huge upset. Boone looking good. Like I said happy to have the score wrong but what I said was accurate.
LOL!!! I guess that’s why they wrestle the matches!!!

Reactions: Leonard23 and FoxRU
LOL!!! I guess that’s why they wrestle the matches!!!
On a serious note, it is a great performance, especially on the road (kind of). Penn wrestled Iowa tough at Carver. Lots to build on. Need to get Clark to take more risk moving forward and get Turley’s head right. Hope this builds confidence for Janzer. Boone looked his best of the year as well.

Reactions: MS-RU
Shawver had his hands full against Mininno but was able to pull it out in the end. It could have went either way at times but he kept fighting.

Lots of bragging rights to RU right now. All these kids know each other, hang out together. Going to fun/lots of chirping down the shore next summer. Great win.
Exactly. While I get a kid going Ivy. Probably no brainer. You can still get a great education with RU and be very successful in life. Wrestle RU.

O’Neil loses 7-1 to Barczak(anyone know who he is)

165 is just brutal for this coaching staff. At this point, just take the pin pool money and buy one. Hell buy this kid he just got crushed by

Indicator matches. Apparently this will go on all year. So expect the flip flopping and then a decision. When? Only Goodale knows.
Here’s all the indication you need: Peterson has wrestled the better competition.

I love Shawver, I think he could be an AA as early as this year, but i also think Peterson is the better of the two. Unfortunately if one of them doesn’t go 133 next year, I expect Shawver to transfer out. No inside info or anything, just a guessing. Hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: dollarbill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT