ADVERTISEMENT

not OT: @bac2therac appreciation thread!

cheers-lets-drink.gif

If we had a snowy winter he would not have been able to put this much effort in. When I visited in passing he was always disheveled looking and in shorts . Place had papers all over the place. Probably needs a secretary to organize.

• Angry
Reactions: bac2therac
Excellent work bac... how do you feel about your final bracket now that the bracket has been revealed?

pretty good, missed one wrong, still have to clean up my seeding and learn some of the habits the committee has . One thing we need to learn is conference tourney performance is not as important as you would think.....its just 1-3 games of a season and sometimes its reactionary to move seeds up and down too much. In the end I need to learn bluebloods and names still matter....see Duke, even UNC at 8 which I did get right

the Davidson loss through me for a loop and I had to do redo bracket...originally had RU-Wyoming and San Fran-Notre Dame///then panicked running out of time and reactionary put Davidson in last 4 instead of scrubbing everything. So next time I will try to do contigency stuff earlier, having RU in the last 6 really made this more stressful than ever and I think this year was much tougher in general to seed and analyze

remember a week ago, schools like Wake and Xavier were like 10 seeds considered locks basically by many. You see how far some profiles can fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT