ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2018 New York Yankees season

Me and my colleague were streaming the game at work and we just starting cracking up when Sanchez hit that homerun. Just an absolute blast.

2 more HRs for Andujar today.
Deep down, my gut thinks that Andujar will never be the Yankees third baseman. They will go after Machado in free agency and try to flip Andujar as the main trade piece at a front line starter. I don't know if it's the right call, but the Yankees LOVE Machado.

Deep down, my gut thinks that Andujar will never be the Yankees third baseman. They will go after Machado in free agency and try to flip Andujar as the main trade piece at a front line starter. I don't know if it's the right call, but the Yankees LOVE Machado.
I keep hearing that the Yankees love Machado but isn't it just some Yankee fans and media love him? There is no indication from the Yankees that they are after him.
If Andujar is 75% of Machado they would be stupid to sign Machado.

I keep hearing that the Yankees love Machado but isn't it just some Yankee fans and media love him? There is no indication from the Yankees that they are after him.
If Andujar is 75% of Machado they would be stupid to sign Machado.
Signing Machado for $300-$400 million is asinine. People look at the Yanks budget and see room for another huge contract, but remember, in a few years Judge, Sanchez, and the other Baby Bombers will need to get paid as well.

And of course, we still need another high quality starter.

Reactions: WhiteBus
We hate to see you go. We hate to see you go. We hope to hell you never come back. We hate to see you go.

Traitor. Bandwagoneer.
Damn WTF is wrong with you man? He did it for the kids, smart man, my mom pulled me over to the TV when Micky Mantles ( that is what she called him) was a rookie and I never looked back.

Reactions: RUDave_01 and Kbee3
Yankee fans arriving in style
Yankee-Truck2.jpg

Yankees just signed 1B Adam Lind to a minor league contract as insurance behind Greg Bird. Great back up plan and a bit of a head scratcher for the 34 year old Lind since he still managed .303 AVG, .875 OPS, 14 HR, 59 RBI in 116 games and 267 plate appearances with the Washington Nationals last year. He's also considered one of the game's best pinch hitters.

Signing Machado for $300-$400 million is asinine. People look at the Yanks budget and see room for another huge contract, but remember, in a few years Judge, Sanchez, and the other Baby Bombers will need to get paid as well.

And of course, we still need another high quality starter.
He won't get 300 million if he has another year like last year. Sub .800 ops and not even a top 50 war.

Reactions: T2Kplus10
Lol here we go. Ellsbury scratched from the lineup today with tightness in his right side. Florial will replace him.

I just may watch BB again during the season. The Bronx Bombers are coming back.

You’re so sad and bitter lol. This is literally only the second injury in the Yankees camp haha.
Not sad and bitter at all. Just pointing out the duality of c10J10s.
I wished the Yankees luck in the Mets thread, and I do the same here. I want both teams to excel and hopefully meet in the World Series. The Yankees are indeed built for that task. We'll see about the Mets.
Hope Judge and Stanton have a bang up year.

Not sad and bitter at all. Just pointing out the duality of c10J10s.
I wished the Yankees luck in the Mets thread, and I do the same here. I want both teams to excel and hopefully meet in the World Series. The Yankees are indeed built for that task. We'll see about the Mets.
Hope Judge and Stanton have a bang up year.

If you think the Mets are gonna be in the World Series anytime soon you are a very special Mets fan.
You should put a few bucks down on it. The payoff if you win has to be a nice number. Just don't bet the rent money.

It seems this year that YES has drastically reduced the number of televised spring training games. I know they dont count, that by the third inning its mostly minor leaguers playing but its still fun to watch.

I think he'll get waived once Frazier forces his way into the lineup. They're just trying to get something out of him for the money they spend.
That would be a Met move, the Yankees are not going to waive him,
so another team can pick him up for practically nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT