ADVERTISEMENT

OT: About that snowstorm...

RU848789

Legend
Jul 27, 2001
Metuchen, NJ
I did start posting gameday weather threads on the RT last season and people seemed to like it, so figured I'd at least let people know that if they want to read about the current storm, take a look at the thread I started this past weekend on the storm. Not going to rehash all the details here, but if you want those details and the various forecasts, models and snowfall maps from the NWS and others, take a look. However, since this could be so impactful, I will repeat one paragraph from my last post, as people need to realize that for at least the 95 corridor from Philly to NYC (and even 10 miles south of that line), there could easily be 12-18" of snow falling from mid/late morning through this evening (and even 6-10" 10-25 miles SE of the NJ TPK; snow will decrease quickly SE of there).

This is a powerful, potentially dangerous storm and while it doesn't look like much yet for most (maybe an inch in some places and light to moderate snow now through mid-morning with nothing on the roads), by mid/late morning, expect the snow to really pick up and to start accumulating, at least within 10-20 miles SE of 95 and all points NW of there. Where it's all/mostly snow, there will occasionally be blizzard conditions and roads will become treacherous by the afternoon and through the evening. And with heavy wet snow sticking to trees and 30-40 mph gusts, there will likely be downed trees/power lines and power outages.

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/ot-potential-winter-storm-on-3-7-8.141179/page-11

Last edited:
Reactions: MrWise and AD888
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News