ADVERTISEMENT

OT: CFP Michigan/Alabama Rose Bowl

On the 1st one, Milroe initially tries to pick it up and, as an athletic QB, looks to try and salvage the play, doesnt grasp the ball cleanly, then uses his brain and falls on it instead.

Yes, snapping the ball to the QB's feet is quite the trick play to lose 19 yards on 1st and 2nd down.
Well the other low snap ended up as a TD lol. I think they had one in the Auburn game too that was big play or TD. I feel like I’ve seen it in any Alabama game I’ve seen some of this season lol.

What a wasted down with this change of QB. Stupid by the UM OC should be the last of that dumb move.

A tie or go ahead score looking likely. Kind of like the Tenn game where Tenn was actually up like 10-13 points at half but left more points off the board. Alabama came out of half and then took control.

Michigan left a point off the board but not being able to put more on the board despite the domination might loom large.

Michigan d letting play come to them. Need to be more aggressive like in early on

Buckle up folks - should be a fun final 15 minutes. That missed XP is looming large...
To me this is a critical drive because it feels like a big momentum shift could be on the way after the TD. Yup Alabama gets the ball back after a 3 and out.

They got to keep Alabama from scoring again and having it snowball on them.

I don't understand the short crowded throws nor do I understand the D sitting back

All that Michigan dominance in the first half matters not. We’ll see what Harbaugh’s boys are made of.
The UM offense is folding. That last TD was set up by Bama having a vastly superior punter and slowly creeping downfield on punt exchanges.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
Bama was getting killed on drops so they said eff it and are just running through an over-aggressive Michigan rush . That's how Slayton and White used to chew-up Schiano's stunting defense

Michigan ws getting killed on drops so they said eff it and are just running through an over-aggressive Michigan rush . That's how Slayton and White used to chew-up Schiano's stunting defense
bama moved to 5 downlinemen and michigan not taking advantage of that

The UM offense is folding. That last TD was set up by Bama having a vastly superior punter and slowly creeping downfield on punt exchanges.
You can feel the game is on the verge of getting out of reach if Michigan doesn’t hold them

Well they just did lol. Typical Milroe mistake lol. He can make big plays with his legs but also makes big mistakes too.

Wow yuuuge t/o. I felt Bama started to take over game and going to score again on that drive to essentially close it out.

Omg - announcers saying Milroe should have switched the ball to his outside arm. Don’t they know anything!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT