ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Completely OT - Baby Hears for First Time

Source

Heisman Winner
Aug 1, 2001
Totally appropriate. Very uplifting. Thanks for posting.

Our newest tailgate crew-member is a beautiful six month old girl. I think it's safe to say that she has brought a lot of joy to all our tailgates this season. @RU848789 was speechless last Saturday while holding her. And let me tell you, that's not something you see every day. :)

No apologies necessary. Really awesome moment on video.

Have a family member who works at a deaf school in speech/audiology. Gonna forward the link. Thx for sharing!

Loved the baby's face when he was trying to figure it out. I saw this one a couple of years ago and teared up the billion times I saw it. I also have a crush on the girl, but she's married so that rules me out. Her reactions are classic, and classic for a wife given that her husband is filming it!

always awesome to see these.

I worked very closely with a deaf girl for many years. She and many in the deaf community never wanted to get the implant, they thought it would make them robot-like. Strong feelings about the subject. I can understand her thinking but always thought the benefit would be worth it, but not all in the deaf community agree.

always awesome to see these.

I worked very closely with a deaf girl for many years. She and many in the deaf community never wanted to get the implant, they thought it would make them robot-like. Strong feelings about the subject. I can understand her thinking but always thought the benefit would be worth it, but not all in the deaf community agree.

Have heard those stories. The part of the deaf community that doesn't believe in hearing aids and implants can be outspoken to the point of overbearing ... like judging and pressuring those that want to leverage technology toward having a functioning sense, and those that specialize in helping them.

Live and let live.

I’m afraid if I watch I might short circuit my phone. Big crier here. Dick Vermiel level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT