ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cool photo of Lifeguard and Whale very close to shoreline

Was striper fishing 2 years ago and i watched a whale breach about 10 feet from this guys boat a 50 yards from us. He was on the phone and he screamed holy shit as it breached.

And that's why the Jersey shore is a treasure that should never be stolen from the public or abused for commercial or political purposes.
Who doesn't feel free and replenished "down there".

Reactions: ScarletteK80
There was a whale off of Sea Bright last Saturday and Sunday. The past 2 days there was a whole pod of dolphins off of Asbury, OG, Bradley, and Belmar.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
I prefer stripper fishing

I dated plenty.

True story, I was going to an old striped bass website called stripersonline.com at work. The network admin I worked with called me over and gave me a heads up that he could see the inappropriate striper website I was going on and I could get in trouble. I asked him to learn how to spell and walked away laughing.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
tumblr_pmeawkfSZD1qbbcx5o1_400.gifv

I was at Belmar yesterday. Was very excited to see 2 dolphins & a whale swimming by.

Yes. I think I just missed that in Spring Lake. I think it might have been around 10:00ish.

I was walking my dog and the lady who checks beach badges told me “you just misses the whale and the dolphins”. She said they were heading south.

Reactions: MrsScrew
I live in Bradley Beach and walk the boardwalk every morning (weather permitting). Most times I walk north to Asbury Park sometimes south toward Belmar. I can't say how many time times I've seen whales and pods of dolphins off the shore. It is just amazing.

Yes. I think I just missed that in Spring Lake. I think it might have been around 10:00ish.

I was walking my dog and the lady who checks beach badges told me “you just misses the whale and the dolphins”. She said they were heading south.
They were there on Thursday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT