ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Favorite Bingeable/ Weekly Show Right Now…

I started watching Man in Full last weekend. The show has a good cast and the first two episodes were excellent but then the show falls apart. More garbage from Netflix. I typically check rotten tomatoes to see if a netflix show has at least a 65. Otherwise I wont consider it. This had a 47.

Dont waste your time.
Best part... that knee twitch before fade to black. LOL.

Just started Girl Under the Bridge(?) on Hulu
(Was that mentioned?!) Lisa Marie Presley’s daughter is an actress in it.

We shall see lol

Started watching the new version and on episode 4. Pretty good. It's funny though- the main actor- for some reason his face just disturbs me. It is like it is just too fat. lol
Only seen him in THE LAST SAMURAI and JOHN WICK 4. But Hiroyuki Sanada is a Japanese movie legend working in countless classics out there. NO SPOILERS but I Thought he was Bad Ass in this show, along with the actress who plays Mariko and Cosmo Jarvis, who apparently is probably going to be the next big thing in Hollywood.

• Love
Reactions: RUTGERS95
Only seen him in THE LAST SAMURAI and JOHN WICK 4. But Hiroyuki Sanada is a Japanese movie legend working in countless classics out there. NO SPOILERS but I Thought he was Bad Ass in this show, along with the actress who plays Mariko and Cosmo Jarvis, who apparently is probably going to be the next big thing in Hollywood.
Cosmo Jarvis is the one who just seems to have a fat head on the show

I'm on episode 4 and I'm telling you all, the 'tattooist of Auschwitz' is outstanding on many levels

The Netflix show “Ripley” was awesome. Just finished it last night. Gripping plot, very good acting (a grown up Dakota Fanning) and excellent cinematography. Probably the best thing that I’ve seen on Netflix in 2 years.

Don’t know if I mentioned this before. But I’m rewatching Barry on HBO. Underrated show.
Dark comedy… VERY DARK that gets TOO DARK at times.

Looking forward to The Great War on the History channel premiering Monday 5/27.

I thought it was really good, wish they did a little more on Patton and the tank corps. though. They were just a passing thought in the show. Even though they didn't change the outcome of the war, still a huge technological breakthrough for the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: phs73rc77gsm83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT