ADVERTISEMENT

OT: First US death due to Coronavirus

That fact you think a death mortality rate short of 4% is ok is all I need to hear from you. You certainly have no understanding of all this.
What is there to understand. It's very simple really. For every 100 cases of Coronavirus about 4 people will die. It's really not that big of a deal considering there already are multiple vaccines in for testing and we are moving out of the Flu season. I'm 30 years old, with a recovery rate of 99.7% for people my age in a virus that has a grand total of 754 cases in the entire country is not even worth a second look in the morning.

This literally happens every year there is an election, every 2-4 years there is a new "Killer Virus" that the media hypes up and people freak out for a couple months before coming to their senses and forget all about it. Before Coronavirus started this worldwide panic when was the last time you even thought about SARS? Or the Zika virus? Or E-Bola, or Swine Flu or Measles? This happens every couple of years. I can absolutely guarentee that a year from now no one will care about Coronavirus. The public freakout REALLY needs to end. The number 1 killer in the UNITED STATES is Heart disease and Stroke. This is primarily caused by high blood pressure yet I can look down the street from my office right now and see a line of cars waiting at the mcdonalds drive thru.... Really people need to stop freaking out over this. What it's doing to the stock market is really pissing me off over some stupid virus that will be an afterthought once the election is over.

You understand how viruses work right? They spread exponentially and those 27 deaths will quickly turn into 27k deaths. Would you rather us do nothing?
I will bet you any amount of money you want that the number of deaths in the united states from this never even sniffs 27k. Name a number and I'm in. Although even at 27k it's really not that big of a concern considering the vaccine's are in for testing and a year from now will be available to the public.
Considering the 30-70k people die in this country EVERY YEAR from the flu, please help me understand why people are freaking out? It's because it's something new that people haven't heard of and the media is taking it and running with it simply for ratings.

It's the same concept of how every time there's a hurricane in the country you can guarantee some jackass on TV is going to predict it to be "Worse than Katrina" then when it actually hit's like 5 houses get damaged and one person dies... But RATINGS! people love watching about death and destruction and this is the new shiney toy the media has to play with. I'm flying to New Orleans on Friday and actually hope I get this stupid virus. Then I can write about how dumb people are acting about it and how recovery in most cases is next to nothing. You do realize that the vast majority of people who have caught the virus have made a full recovery correct?

If you want to lock your doors and isolate yourself go for it, but there's no way I'm going to miss out on living my life over some stupid virus that has a 99.7% recovery rate for people my age. I'll be out in the woods and continue to shake hands on with the public

Reactions: saewonyi
What is there to understand. It's very simple really. For every 100 cases of Coronavirus about 4 people will die. It's really not that big of a deal considering there already are multiple vaccines in for testing and we are moving out of the Flu season. I'm 30 years old, with a recovery rate of 99.7% for people my age in a virus that has a grand total of 754 cases in the entire country is not even worth a second look in the morning.

This literally happens every year there is an election, every 2-4 years there is a new "Killer Virus" that the media hypes up and people freak out for a couple months before coming to their senses and forget all about it. Before Coronavirus started this worldwide panic when was the last time you even thought about SARS? Or the Zika virus? Or E-Bola, or Swine Flu or Measles? This happens every couple of years. I can absolutely guarentee that a year from now no one will care about Coronavirus. The public freakout REALLY needs to end. The number 1 killer in the UNITED STATES is Heart disease and Stroke. This is primarily caused by high blood pressure yet I can look down the street from my office right now and see a line of cars waiting at the mcdonalds drive thru.... Really people need to stop freaking out over this. What it's doing to the stock market is really pissing me off over some stupid virus that will be an afterthought once the election is over.
Now I see your blind rant real issue. You are just pissed off that you are losing money in the stock market so you are ignoring the real issues of this virus.
You comparing it to heart disease and McDonald's is the most stupid analogy ever posted on this board!

Reactions: redking and RC1978
4 million dead out of 100 million. no big deal right?
In the scope of things, no not really. Are you out protesting Mcdonalds and other fast food joints as the real #1 killer in America is high cholesterol? That said you are out of your mind if you think 100 million people will ever catch this virus. For people under 50 you have a better chance of being hit by lightening than dying from Coronavirus. For the elderly dying from this not to be insensitive but if it wasn't coronavirus it is something else that will kill them. Every person on this earth has a 100% mortality rate (except maybe Keith Richards). In fact there's your cure. Just take some of Keith Richards' blood and use it as the coronavirus vaccine... problem solved!

Probably a pretty big deal to those 4 people and their families.

Reactions: RC1978 and ArminRU
Now I see your blind rant real issue. You are just pissed off that you are losing money in the stock market so you are ignoring the real issues of this virus.
You comparing it to heart disease and McDonald's is the most stupid analogy ever posted on this board!
Buddy, there's no other reason why the media in this country would be having this freakout other than to impact the market over a disease that has killed a grand total of 27 americans. Of the 4,000 total global deaths from this virus do you realize that over 70% of the total deaths were people over the age of 80??? Guess what, people over 80 who catch the flu or pnuemonia die ALL THE TIME. In China, where this disease has impacted the most citicens BY FAR the grand total number of people who have died under the age of 20 is a whopping 1 person. ONE F*CKING PERSON in China! Yes this is the most absurd overreaction to a pnuemonia like virus that I has ever seen in my lifetime. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that this is an election year and the media is using this virus to scare american's and impact the stock market to make the economy look bad ahead of the election. Yes the media hates Trump THAT MUCH.

But for the love of god do not expect me to worry about something that will be an afterthought a year from now. I guarentee you that a year from now NO ONE will care about the coronavirus

Probably a pretty big deal to those 4 people and their families.
probably yes, it's probably a big deal to the families of the 3,000 daily deaths that occur from automotive accidents as well but I guarantee you tonight when you watch the news to hear that the death toll in the country has risen to a whopping 29 people you will watch bare minimum 10 different car commercials... smh

Buddy, there's no other reason why the media in this country would be having this freakout other than to impact the market over a disease that has killed a grand total of 27 americans. Of the 4,000 total global deaths from this virus do you realize that over 70% of the total deaths were people over the age of 80??? Guess what, people over 80 who catch the flu or pnuemonia die ALL THE TIME. In China, where this disease has impacted the most citicens BY FAR the grand total number of people who have died under the age of 20 is a whopping 1 person. ONE F*CKING PERSON in China! Yes this is the most absurd overreaction to a pnuemonia like virus that I has ever seen in my lifetime. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that this is an election year and the media is using this virus to scare american's and impact the stock market to make the economy look bad ahead of the election. Yes the media hates Trump THAT MUCH.

But for the love of god do not expect me to worry about something that will be an afterthought a year from now. I guarentee you that a year from now NO ONE will care about the coronavirus
Yes because a year from now they will have a shot for it. Now nothing.
So this rant is all about you losing money in the stock market and loving Trump. Explains your narrow minded discussions on this and complete ignorance on how this virus works.

I will bet you any amount of money you want that the number of deaths in the united states from this never even sniffs 27k. Name a number and I'm in. Although even at 27k it's really not that big of a concern considering the vaccine's are in for testing and a year from now will be available to the public.
Considering the 30-70k people die in this country EVERY YEAR from the flu, please help me understand why people are freaking out? It's because it's something new that people haven't heard of and the media is taking it and running with it simply for ratings.

It's the same concept of how every time there's a hurricane in the country you can guarantee some jackass on TV is going to predict it to be "Worse than Katrina" then when it actually hit's like 5 houses get damaged and one person dies... But RATINGS! people love watching about death and destruction and this is the new shiney toy the media has to play with. I'm flying to New Orleans on Friday and actually hope I get this stupid virus. Then I can write about how dumb people are acting about it and how recovery in most cases is next to nothing. You do realize that the vast majority of people who have caught the virus have made a full recovery correct?

If you want to lock your doors and isolate yourself go for it, but there's no way I'm going to miss out on living my life over some stupid virus that has a 99.7% recovery rate for people my age. I'll be out in the woods and continue to shake hands on with the public

If it doesn’t sniff 27k it’s from the efforts of this country. You mention the flu, which kills about the same amount, why wouldn’t this do the same over time? I think you need to think things through a bit more. Glad you’re not in charge of anything. If this blew up, what would be your defense? “Well I figured people would just wash their hands”

Yes because a year from now they will have a shot for it. Now nothing.
So this rant is all about you losing money in the stock market and loving Trump. Explains your narrow minded discussions on this and complete ignorance on how this virus works.
I actually can’t stand trump but I’m not naive enough to not realize what’s going on. For gods sake in over a month a grand total of 27 Americans have died from this virus with the majority of those deaths happening with people over 80 years old... they were going to die soon anyway... just the way life works. Yet idiots like yourself who are glued to the tv to follow every new case that arises in the country are what’s fueling this nonsense. Statistically I have about a 100x better chance of being shot and killed in Baltimore where I live than even catching coronavirus let alone dying from it where the mortality rate for people under 40 is 0.2%. Freaking out over something that in all likelihood you will never meet a person in your life who catches this virus is the very definition of burying your head in the sand. It is so unbelievably ignorant. Legitimately drive in a car today, you have a better chance of dying in a wreck than catching coronavirus.... perhaps we should just ban cars while we’re at it? Lol

If it doesn’t sniff 27k it’s from the efforts of this country. You mention the flu, which kills about the same amount, why wouldn’t this do the same over time? I think you need to think things through a bit more. Glad you’re not in charge of anything. If this blew up, what would be your defense? “Well I figured people would just wash their hands”

Posted in the other pinned thread:

Studies show there is very limited risk to anyone 49 or under, and almost no risk to kids. Moreover, if you don't have a pre-existing condition, the risk is a lot lower. In short, if there is scientific support for cancelling school or events, I haven't seen it. People at risk should simply elect to isolate themselves.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

DEATH RATE
all cases

40-49 years old = 0.4%
30-39 years old = 0.2%
20-29 years old = 0.2%
10-19 years old = 0.2%
0-9 years old = no fatalities

Reactions: bac2therac
It's not going to blow up because the vaccine is coming. To correct you on a few things as I do have insider knowledge (I work for a medical company and sell medical equipment and vaccines to hospitals and DR's offices for a living). The closest company to accomplishing a vaccine is actually a lab located in the Netherlands, not the United States. But lets just look at known facts right now as it pertains to America and the Coronavirus. The first confirmed case of Coronavirus was found nearly 2 months ago on January 21. So since then in 50 days a grand total of 27 people have died in a country of a population of 320 million. Of those 27 people 22 of them were over the age of 80... This is at a time where as you know there is no vaccine available to the public. So right now when the virus would theorhetically be the most dangerous as there is "no cure" and no vaccine it is averaging killing one person every other day and the majority of those deaths are people over 80 years old with naturally weaker immune systems.

So lets just do an exercise, say it takes a full year from today to develop a vaccine and have it ready for the public. So far in 50 days 27 people have died from the virus so doing the math rounding up multiply those numbers by 7.25 to represent a full year. So in the next year at the rate we are going in a time where there is no vaccine to the virus we could potentially have 196 total people die before a vaccine is developed and of those 196 people approximately 150 of them are over 80 years old to begin with..... in a population of 320 million..... Are you friggan kidding me? What ever will we do????

Posted in the other pinned thread:

Studies show there is very limited risk to anyone 49 or under, and almost no risk to kids. Moreover, if you don't have a pre-existing condition, the risk is a lot lower. In short, if there is scientific support for cancelling school or events, I haven't seen it. People at risk should simply elect to isolate themselves.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

DEATH RATE
all cases

40-49 years old = 0.4%
30-39 years old = 0.2%
20-29 years old = 0.2%
10-19 years old = 0.2%
0-9 years old = no fatalities
In CHINA where this virus was formed and they have the largest number of cases BY FAR a grand total of 1 person under the age of 20 has died from this. The fact that schools are cancelling basketball tournaments and taking those experiences away from these kids when there is absolutely no risk to them really makes me sad. I'm sorry but if anyone believes that a college athlete in peak physical condition has any kind of risk from this virus you really are either ignorant or simply stupid

In CHINA where this virus was formed and they have the largest number of cases BY FAR a grand total of 1 person under the age of 20 has died from this. The fact that schools are cancelling basketball tournaments and taking those experiences away from these kids when there is absolutely no risk to them really makes me sad. I'm sorry but if anyone believes that a college athlete in peak physical condition has any kind of risk from this virus you really are either ignorant or simply stupid
Now you believe in Chinese media.

It's not going to blow up because the vaccine is coming. To correct you on a few things as I do have insider knowledge (I work for a medical company and sell medical equipment and vaccines to hospitals and DR's offices for a living). The closest company to accomplishing a vaccine is actually a lab located in the Netherlands, not the United States. But lets just look at known facts right now as it pertains to America and the Coronavirus. The first confirmed case of Coronavirus was found nearly 2 months ago on January 21. So since then in 50 days a grand total of 27 people have died in a country of a population of 320 million. Of those 27 people 22 of them were over the age of 80... This is at a time where as you know there is no vaccine available to the public. So right now when the virus would theorhetically be the most dangerous as there is "no cure" and no vaccine it is averaging killing one person every other day and the majority of those deaths are people over 80 years old with naturally weaker immune systems.

So lets just do an exercise, say it takes a full year from today to develop a vaccine and have it ready for the public. So far in 50 days 27 people have died from the virus so doing the math rounding up multiply those numbers by 7.25 to represent a full year. So in the next year at the rate we are going in a time where there is no vaccine to the virus we could potentially have 196 total people die before a vaccine is developed and of those 196 people approximately 150 of them are over 80 years old to begin with..... in a population of 320 million..... Are you friggan kidding me? What ever will we do????

Is it as contagious as the flu?

Is the mortality rate similar as the flu?

We already have a comparable virus out there and can look at the stats, and that is something that has a vaccine. Don’t over complicate it chief.

You guys are Unbelieveable with this hyping and drama. What is this a race to be the most extreme to call the end of the world?

So great to see the mindset that takes the greatest economic period in any of our lives and throws it in the toilet over a bug that has done little so far in the grand scheme of things. Lets lockdown the world! Freakin madness and the experts are just feeding the madness.
.i'm not saying...their isn't a virus, but the media making this sound like a pandemic, of a bubonic plague variety virus..
now i'm reading ,their making this a big political issue...making this seem like our president is not doing do diligence to this crisis....fear is a great tool to use on the masses for more government intervention......i'm a conservative christian, and i won't let emotion dictate the common sense i was born with......some examples of the sky is falling...the ozone layer, acid rain,in the early seventies it was the approaching ice age...the inventor of the internet himself al gore told us ,we would burn up by the year 2000.....i have learned long ago the main stream media, and culture weren't in line with my beliefs....so , i stopped watching.
different strokes for different folks....next thing you know is you be won't be able to leave your home for your own good..........first government causes the problem, then they come rushing in to fix the so called problem....leaving us with less freedom.....climate change some how equals carbon credits...another money, and power grab......some one stated in a post that the dominoes are falling....so true, which is worse than the virus it self.

It's actually from a medical Journal based in Minneapolis but hey, no worries.

I hope that people realize that the 4% mortality rate is completely scewed. In cases where there was not a pre-existing condition the mortality rate from coronavirus is 0.9%. In addition it is heavily inflated as the death rate for people over 80 is about 15%. So yes, this is a very bad disease for people to catch if they are over 80 years old but guess what? So is ANY VIRUS. The public freakout is absurd. hese parents requesting schools to close are completely out of their minds and unfortunately the media is doing a horrible job of informing the public of the fact that if you are under the age of 60, there very little threat of coronavirus impacting you and in cases under the age of 20, there's virtually no risk whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: DennisHajekRC84

Those numbers aren't from the Chinese media. Also, the demographics of those who are most likely to perish due to this virus have been relatively consistent from country to country so it seems highly unlikely that there is a large segment of babies and toddlers that died from this in China that they were able to keep hidden.

I have that people realize that the 4% mortality rate is completely scewed. In cases where there was not a pre-existing condition the mortality rate from coronavirus is 0.9%. In addition it is heavily inflated as the death rate for people over 80 is about 15%. So yes, this is a very bad disease for people to catch if they are over 80 years old but guess what? So is ANY VIRUS. The public freakout is absurd. hese parents requesting schools to close are completely out of their minds and unfortunately the media is doing a horrible job of informing the public of the fact that if you are under the age of 60, there very little threat of coronavirus impacting you and in cases under the age of 20, there's virtually no risk whatsoever of dying.
Where do you think where they got the numbers from but hey no worries.

Where do you think where they got the numbers from but hey no worries.
Medical Journals. Documented medical visits that are shared globally by hospitals all around the country. Are you really that naive to think that if there is a case of a disease in say Australia, or China, or Canada, or any other country for that matter that it is up to the media of that country to report the findings???? Lord have mercy child

I hope that people realize that the 4% mortality rate is completely scewed. In cases where there was not a pre-existing condition the mortality rate from coronavirus is 0.9%. In addition it is heavily inflated as the death rate for people over 80 is about 15%. So yes, this is a very bad disease for people to catch if they are over 80 years old but guess what? So is ANY VIRUS. The public freakout is absurd. hese parents requesting schools to close are completely out of their minds and unfortunately the media is doing a horrible job of informing the public of the fact that if you are under the age of 60, there very little threat of coronavirus impacting you and in cases under the age of 20, there's virtually no risk whatsoever.
You really don't get. It's amazing for every example you bring up its dumber than the one before. Closing schools and events isn't about death rate by age! It's a highly contagious disease. Even though no under 20 dies from it they still get sick and can infect everyone around them. Young or old. It done to stop the spread of the virus to epedemic proportions.
And those poor Ivy League players :Laughing. Most of them chose their school even before the Ivy League had a playoff system. They only have had it for 2 years. You are certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Reactions: Ridge 22
Medical Journals. Documented medical visits that are shared globally by hospitals all around the country. Are you really that naive to think that if there is a case of a disease in say Australia, or China, or Canada, or any other country for that matter that it is up to the media of that country to report the findings???? Lord have mercy child
I don’t trust anything that comes out of China. That’s just me. You might prefer it over the liberal media here.

I don’t trust anything that comes out of China. That’s just me. You might prefer it over the liberal media here.
Buddy there is nothing that can be scewed. these are medical journals being used throughout the world. Do you not think that if this was impacting children that China would want that information out there? If not them how about the fact that in no other cases GLOBALLY of coronavirus has any person under 30 died from the virus. You read that correctly, NO ONE in the entire world outside of China under 30 years old has died from coronavirus, less than 30 total people throughout the world (outside of China) have died from coronavirus that were under the age of 50...

You really don't get. It's amazing for every example you bring up its dumber than the one before. Closing schools and events isn't about death rate by age! It's a highly contagious disease. Even though no under 20 dies from it they still get sick and can infect everyone around them. Young or old. It done to stop the spread of the virus to epedemic proportions.
And those poor Ivy League players :Laughing. Most of them chose their school even before the Ivy League had a playoff system. They only have had it for 2 years. You are certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Not only does it appear to be highly contagious, but if we don't take measures to slow down the spread (I don't believe it can be stopped at this point - that ship already sailed...), it will overwhelm our health care facilities. And then those low death rates may not look so low anymore. While we don't know how the virus will behave going forward, hopefully it starts to fade along with the warmer weather, similar to flu. Assuming that is the case, then it makes total sense to engage in actions like social distancing which help slow the spread. As long as the numbers stay manageable, our hospitals can deal with the inflow of incremental patients. But once we let it get out of hand, it is too late to do much about.

Reactions: ashokan
Not only does it appear to be highly contagious, but if we don't take measures to slow down the spread (I don't believe it can be stopped at this point - that ship already sailed...), it will overwhelm our health care facilities. And then those low death rates may not look so low anymore. While we don't know how the virus will behave going forward, hopefully it starts to fade along with the warmer weather, similar to flu. Assuming that is the case, then it makes total sense to engage in actions like social distancing which help slow the spread. As long as the numbers stay manageable, our hospitals can deal with the inflow of incremental patients. But once we let it get out of hand, it is too late to do much about.
Do you know what is really overwhelming our healthcare facilities? (coming from the Dr's I talk to on a daily basis for my job). The fact that every person and there mother with a simple cough is going to the Dr convinced they have coronavirus. There is literally a whiteboard in one of the hospital ER's of a client of mine where as a game they take a daily tally of how many people come to the ER convinced they have Coronavirus... Right now that number hovers around 70/day... This is what drives me nuts.

For you own piece of mind there was a measles outbreak in this country back in 2019... Measles is 5x more likely to spread than coronavirus and faaaaar more deadly (about a 15% mortality rate). There was also at this point 500 more confirmed cases of measles than coronavirus and it spread across 31 states. How much have you heard about measles in the last year? Everything will be fine and we'll be back to arguing who our next defensive coordinator should be in no time... To quote Aaron Rogers... "Relaaaaax"

Do you know what is really overwhelming our healthcare facilities? (coming from the Dr's I talk to on a daily basis for my job). The fact that every person and there mother with a simple cough is going to the Dr convinced they have coronavirus. There is literally a whiteboard in one of the hospital ER's of a client of mine where as a game they take a daily tally of how many people come to the ER convinced they have Coronavirus... Right now that number hovers around 70/day... This is what drives me nuts.

For you own piece of mind there was a measles outbreak in this country back in 2019... Measles is 5x more likely to spread than coronavirus and faaaaar more deadly (about a 15% mortality rate). There was also at this point 500 more confirmed cases of measles than coronavirus and it spread across 31 states. How much have you heard about measles in the last year? Everything will be fine and we'll be back to arguing who our next defensive coordinator should be in no time... To quote Aaron Rogers... "Relaaaaax"

Wow you've been posting a lot of dumb stuff today but there you go with the worst of all. Quoting Aaron Rodgers.

BTW your every 2 years a disease is created makes absolutely no sense but go ahead have fun.

NJ has its first victim
A 69-yr old male from Bergen County

He had diabetes and emphysema too.

NJ has a fatality before NY and PA
Diabetes, emphysema and A-fib. The report I heard today was that he had a heart attack but then called it the first coronavirus death.

Reactions: Wolv RU
Diabetes, emphysema and A-fib. The report I heard today was that he had a heart attack but then called it the first coronavirus death.
Would he have died now if he didn't have the coronavirus? Probably no way to know. But on the other side of the coin, there are certainly people who have died due to coronavirus but they weren't tested so it doesn't go in the stats.

Wow you've been posting a lot of dumb stuff today but there you go with the worst of all. Quoting Aaron Rodgers.

BTW your every 2 years a disease is created makes absolutely no sense but go ahead have fun.
This guy/girl is bonkers. But he/she must have been a CE board person as I don't remember him/her posting about football. Or any other sports.
Has climbed to the dumbest poster ever on this site faster than the Coronavirus is spreading.
Maybe a NJ.com reject looking for a new place to rant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zak57
This guy/girl is bonkers. But he/she must have been a CE board person as I don't remember him/her posting about football. Or any other sports.
Has climbed to the dumbest poster ever on this site faster than the Coronavirus is spreading.
Maybe a NJ.com reject looking for a new place to rant.
I deleted my post, but hopefully you were able to view it before I did!

Reactions: WhiteBus

There is a vaccine available for measles. Not so for coronavirus. How is that close to the same?

There is a vaccine available for measles. Not so for coronavirus. How is that close to the same?
Because measles is 5x more contagious and deadlier. Not everyone can afford healthcare or vaccines. The coronavirus vaccine is coming, it is a matter of time. I guarantee you 3 years from now most people won't even remember the coronavirus. We will take some bumps on the road, yes some people (mostly elderly) will die from this, however that's also life. This isn't like the black plague, we aren't going to lose 40% of the population the way you would think based on the way some people (like my future mother in law) are acting that this was the next black plague. It couldn't be further from the truth.

Because measles is 5x more contagious and deadlier. Not everyone can afford healthcare or vaccines. The coronavirus vaccine is coming, it is a matter of time. I guarantee you 3 years from now most people won't even remember the coronavirus. We will take some bumps on the road, yes some people (mostly elderly) will die from this, however that's also life. This isn't like the black plague, we aren't going to lose 40% of the population the way you would think based on the way some people (like my future mother in law) are acting that this was the next black plague. It couldn't be further from the truth.
No most people who get sick will remember. And families that lose a loved will remember. Those that were on cruise ships will remember. Every family that has kids in a closed school will remember. Students in every college will remember. You won't remember because you are too stupid.
And no measles isn't 5x times more contagious in the US as most of us were vacintated. You just get dumber by the second.

No most people who get sick will remember. And families that lose a loved will remember. Those that were on cruise ships will remember. Every family that has kids in a closed school will remember. Students in every college will remember. You won't remember because you are too stupid.
And no measles isn't 5x times more contagious in the US as most of us were vacintated. You just get dumber by the second.
People will remember because of how ridiculous this public freakout has become. We simply disagree on the matter and that's ok. We're allowed to disagree. I simply do not buy into the hype that the media is putting out over this virus. I think it is a shame that people are willing to put their lives on hold to avoid a virus that much more likely than not will not impact them. Just my 2 cents

People will remember because of how ridiculous this public freakout has become. We simply disagree on the matter and that's ok. We're allowed to disagree. I simply do not buy into the hype that the media is putting out over this virus. I think it is a shame that people are willing to put their lives on hold to avoid a virus that much more likely than not will not impact them. Just my 2 cents
You have reasons to fault the media. You are losing money in the stock market and despite you claims you love Trump. Your arguement falls completely flat as Fox News, a Trump supporter is reporting the same as every other media outlet about the virus. Stop believing bullcrap on social media and actually do some real balanced research. But their is nothing balanced about you.
Do you really miss posting on NJ.com that much that you have to infect this board with your conspiracy crap??

Reactions: Kbee3

Death rate in northern Italy is 8%. 10% of doctors end-up ICU. Hospitals gets nuked and people cant get care for virus or anything else.

Healthcare worker describing nightmare in Italy. It will be like that in US in a couple weeks

https://threader.app/thread/1237142891077697538

Reactions: Ridge 22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT