ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Girlfriend is going to introduce me to her dog

Parked next to a car in the deck at work this morning with a sticker "If my dog doesn't like you, then neither do I".

So I'd bring some Pup-Peroni to make a good first impression on that beast.

If it is a smaller dog, a standing rib roast of about 7 lbs should do the trick. For a bigger dog, bring a whole side of beef. By the time that dog has slept off his high from an epic feast, you will have done tagged the girl friends' stuff, and be out the door.

Go deep, brother. :Beers:

Ah hell, who am I kidding? This is Al. He could sacrifice enough cows to make the liberals happy, and it still wouldn't help. At least CFB is almost here again.

any ideas or suggestions? Should I bring doggie treats or doggie toys? I’m generally good with dogs, but what if the dog doesn’t like me? Feeling a little bit nervous. You can BS parents, can’t BS the dog.

Be yourself...belt out a rendition of "Savon" ….but use her name instead (all musicians have stolen songs they wrote for other people and recycled: e.g. see Billy Joel's Uptown Girl originally written for Elle McPherson).

On the other hand if things get out of hand....

Man bites dog. No, really.

"According to the Palm Beach Post, 6-foot-8, 375-pound Etzel was convicted Tuesday of biting and squeezing his mother’s tiny Shih Tzu so hard that one of the dog’s eyes popped out".

Z7ZX7M54FUYB3IEVVLRV4OGMRY.jpg

MO

In 2.5 weeks you still can't get it on with her dog?

Back in HS I had a girl friend who had a cat and a dog. We were sitting on a porch swing at her house one nite and I looked over and the cat was nuzzling up against the dog. I said to her some day you and I will be doing what the cat n dog are doing. She turned and looked down at the 2 of them then turned and smacked me and told me to leave and never call her again. Oh I forgot to say back then I stuttered and by the time I said what I said to her the cat ended up licking the dogs balls

Get her Chocolate Lab puppy.
Greatest dog on earth.
As my avatar indicates
Had a black lab concur great great dogs. Incredible at frisbee could catch at 50 yes had to play frisbee with him everyday

I brought my mother home from nursing home she had alzheimers she was walking circles in my colonial his head never left her side where her hand was....when she stopped he stopped. Probably one of the craziest things I've ever seen

Had a black lab concur great great dogs. Incredible at frisbee could catch at 50 yes had to play frisbee with him everyday

I brought my mother home from nursing home she had alzheimers she was walking circles in my colonial his head never left her side where her hand was....when she stopped he stopped. Probably one of the craziest things I've ever seen
Many dogs have that Inate sense of when one needs to be comforted and watched out for. Great story

Back in HS I had a girl friend who had a cat and a dog. We were sitting on a porch swing at her house one nite and I looked over and the cat was nuzzling up against the dog. I said to her some day you and I will be doing what the cat n dog are doing. She turned and looked down at the 2 of them then turned and smacked me and told me to leave and never call her again. Oh I forgot to say back then I stuttered and by the time I said what I said to her the cat ended up licking the dogs balls
[roll]thats soooo wrong[roll]

Good technique to quickly rule out a relationship that could never work anyway.

Sounds like she definitely didn't like the idea of you licking her dog's balls.

any ideas or suggestions? Should I bring doggie treats or doggie toys? I’m generally good with dogs, but what if the dog doesn’t like me? Feeling a little bit nervous. You can BS parents, can’t BS the dog.

Go in doggie style. They will both appreciate it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT