ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I didn’t know Richie Schnyderite has a PSU side hustle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrischiano

All American
Dec 3, 2019
I went over to the PSU Rivals site to see if they were in meltdown mode and I noticed that Richie post a lot of PSU content on their site.

I had no idea he works there too.

That's nothing.

The rumor on the street is he's buying Twitter from Elon.
I wonder if that explains my getting an unsolicited email on February 19th to join that site??

The subject line was "Penn State Nittany Lions fan forums - NittanyNation - See what you have missed".

Premium users knew as soon as he took the position. I don’t see an issue.
It was posted here as well when the switch happened and it’s all over social media, but yes I am the publisher of that site as well.

It doesn’t change anything here, in fact it only helps with recruiting coverage as I’m able to build connections with more recruits, coaches and schools throughout the Northeast to help better our coverage. FWIW I also run the UConn site as well and I have a team of writers on both sites that handle the day to day coverage.

Last edited:
I wonder if that explains my getting an unsolicited email on February 19th to join that site??

The subject line was "Penn State Nittany Lions fan forums - NittanyNation - See what you have missed".

No, if you've posted on a site, every once in a while you'll get a notification like that from the site. I get a bunch of them from the Big 10 sites I've visited.

The rumor on the street is he's buying Twitter from Elon.

Actually right now he's working on trying to corner the market on frozen concentrated orange juice. He's waiting to get the USDA report from Beeks.

• Haha
Reactions: knightfan7
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT