ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kaitlin Clark

Pike should try and get her in the transfer portal! One of the best college players ever. Fun to watch a TRUE point guard

Reactions: RUDead
Yes they were far but 17 treys?
Had to be part of Iowas game plan. SC is the biggest team and best defensive team in WCBB . Iowa had no chance inside and they were lined up at the three point line. By pulling up from that far out it gave her team a chance at long rebounds because they were not going to get any in close. It also opened up the screen and roll game to the basket and pulling them out gave her the ability to drive by late. Maybe too many but she is the best shooter in college basketball. Accounted for 75% of the teams points in the win. Great game to watch.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
Pike should try and get her in the transfer portal! One of the best college players ever. Fun to watch a TRUE point guard
I just watched an 11 minute YouTube of the game highlights. By the end, I was thinking the same thing. Someone that knows her better can correct me but I didn't see any evidence that she can defend well. So that might be an issue playing against guys. But her shooting and passing are magic. And absolutely love the attitude and confidence.

Reactions: RUDivision
Rest of the team is not that good, can shoot but not break you down off the dribble.

Great shooting. Officials are bad.
These officials remind me of the ones we get in my daughter's travel league. Only problem is this is the NCAA women's final. What an embarrassment they've been throughout the game with all these bogus foul calls and then not calling actual fouls like both elbow incidents. That technical was just icing on the cake of the officials making the game about them.

LOL that 5th foul on Czinano is total crap...LSU has been throwing blatant moving screens all game and no call every time. Can't suddenly enforce it there after you've let a dozen go against the other team.

wow that Reese girl for LSU totally classless - taunting Clark at the end.

Made a fool of herself
10000%

Angel Reese is a bigger asshole than her brother and I didn't think that was possible. The tiara is bad enough but the taunting of Clark where she went and got up in her face was beyond bad. I guess she learned from the best, her dumb ass coach Mulkey who has to dress like a f'in clown every game to draw more attention to herself than her players. Mulkey and Reese both need a good b!tch slap for their antics.

The lack of respect for the game and the hatred expressed towards Clark,
Is sickening, the fact it’s not being called out does not bode well for the future

Last edited:
Big difference is that Clarke did it during the course of a game when there was probably a lot of trash talking going on. Chasing another player down after a game and doing it multiple times after they turn away from you is a clear sign of a player that has not be taught how to handle the moment. Of course, when you look at the player's coach you're not surprised by their actions as they are an embodiment of what they see from the coaching staff.

Now what would have been the reaction if Reese got popped in the face by an Iowa player after the 2nd or 3rd attempt to get in Clark's face? No one here can argue she didn't have it coming at that point. It's easy to see which team was better prepared to handle the situation win or lose.

Big difference is that Clarke did it during the course of a game when there was probably a lot of trash talking going on. Chasing another player down after a game and doing it multiple times after they turn away from you is a clear sign of a player that has not be taught how to handle the moment. Of course, when you look at the player's coach you're not surprised by their actions as they are an embodiment of what they see from the coaching staff.

Now what would have been the reaction if Reese got popped in the face by an Iowa player after the 2nd or 3rd attempt to get in Clark's face? No one here can argue she didn't have it coming at that point. It's easy to see which team was better prepared to handle the situation win or lose.
Will only be brought up in the context that Clark did the same type of thing to Van Lith in the semifinal game. I don't think that it is an apples-to-apples comparison, but I will wager Reese's behavior won't get discussed unless Clark's behavior also gets mentioned, too...right or wrong. GO RU!.

Reactions: ChasRC69
Will only be brought up in the context that Clark did the same type of thing to Van Lith in the semifinal game. I don't think that it is an apples-to-apples comparison, but I will wager Reese's behavior won't get discussed unless Clark's behavior also gets mentioned, too...right or wrong. GO RU!.
I've never seen anything like that before though. Following your opponent around for the last 15 seconds of the game and rubbing the win in their face. Trash talk happens all the time during games but I've never seen sportsmanship THAT BAD before.

In the end though it's not a huge deal. Clark didn't even notice or just ignored it. The people getting butthurt are a bunch of idiots.

Grabbing a peak at the women’s final. Shotmaking all over the place (more from LSU thus far), but what sticks out the most is the atrocious officiating.
Looked like “equity” picks instead of skill. Horrendous officiating for a Luby game much less a championship

I may be biased because I believe taunting is fun and generally good for all sports so I have absolutely no issue with what took place Clark is a huge shit talker and all is fair in love and war. Clark was obviously frustrated at points throughout the game and got T’d up to boot.

Great game and great job by LSU.

Last edited:
Reactions: tm_nj and RUDead
I may be bias because I believe taunting is fun and generally good for the game but I have absolutely no issue with what took place Clark is a huge shit talker and all is fair in love and war. Clark was obviously frustrated at points throughout the game and got T’d up to boot.

Great game and great job LSU.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT