ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football 2022 Bowl Games Thread

It's not like Michigan isn't missing their best RB.
I Dont Care Deal With It GIF

Keep the tempo going while they’re on their heels

I don’t know why they slowed it down. You have them, push it

There they go with the tempo rolling again and into the endzone. TCU needed that answer to stem the momentum.

Emari Demarcardo, Rivals no star, only offer was TCU, balling.
Navy LB too, I think I posted his story here as well. Wanted to transfer and no takers anywhere except TCU and he’s been a contributor at TCU. Find a way to make it work with what you have.

See another big play by Michigan. I’m not writing them off yet. Still lots of time.

There you go. TD Michigan and closing it to 12.

I like that use of tempo after the 69yd run. You got them on their heels, keep pushing them and you get the easy TD.

Another good answer by TCU

Agree with Blackledge, if you haven’t watched TCU this year you might not realize they’re capable of being as physical as they are.

I posted an article here about when Dykes got hired he made a point of trying to improve the physicality of the team. It’s not UGA but they’re not Charmin either. They’re okay and they have their moments like the Texas game and this one and some others.

OK it’s a true Big 12 track meet now.
That happens often. I’ve mentioned here that you know these teams like UGA vs OU or MSU vs Baylor etc get dragged into shootouts vs slugfests.

Game not over, 2 score game again. Plenty of time left.

WTF!!!!!! It was 21-6 at the half!!! Freaking 40 points scored while I had dinner with my goobers.
I canceled our NYE reservations and convinced my family to eat an early dinner locally. They were cool with it. Weather was getting crappy, and we all wanted the afternoon/evening to ourselves.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness. Buying time helped them take advantage of the stumble by TCU

Lots of time left for Michigan. TCU needs some first downs.

I canceled your NYE reservations and convinced my family to eat an early dinner locally. They were cool with it. Weather was getting crappy, and we all wanted the afternoon/evening to ourselves.
It was a regular dinner at the table with the grands, complete with the bootleg fireworks that one of the kids kept running to see. TV had kiddie crap on for the kids.

Went back to my tv and I was like WTF HAPPENED LOL????

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
Oh goodness that’s about as good as you can expect for Michigan

Last drive I thought TCU was a little conservative and this one I’m getting that impression again.

Don’t tell me Michigan is going to win because of perfect bounces on that last kickoff?!?!?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT