ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games thread 11/14-11/18 Tues-Sat

I laughed when people were saying that Colorado would be playing for the national championship after they won their first game. Anyone with any corporate or large institutional experience knows that things are never turned around quickly, or if by some miracle they are, it doesn't last. Greg may move too slowly for some people, but there is a "right way" to build a program so that it will be built to last.

Scarlet Jerry

How is Colorado so freaking BAD now?

They have the worst Oline in all of FBS.

The OL is thin and there have been a lot of injuries on all of the offense limiting what can be done aside from Shedeur.

But loses aside they've been in close games with ranked teams (played 6 ranked teams at game day).
#21 Arizona was 34-31 last week
#16 Oregon St was 26-19 the week before
Not bad considering OL and fact everyone plays them extra hard.

Prime having some problems with other teams telling his recruits that he's leaving for Texas Ag or other places

nxQCYzM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
The OL is thin and there have been a lot of injuries on all of the offense limiting what can be done aside from Shedeur.

But loses aside they've been in close games with ranked teams (played 6 ranked teams at game day).

Prime having some problems with other teams telling his recruits that he's leaving for Texas Ag or other places

nxQCYzM.jpg
how many kids does he have? wow

The pac12 refs have the most unique take on defensive pass interference.
They just picked up a flag against Colorado. The wash/ASU earlier in the season had some crazy non calls.

CGD mentioned Oregon State has a TOP of about 32 mins. Looked it up and it's about 31:34 and ranked 29.

They're ranked 18 in total offense and 9 in YPP on offense. 14 in scoring offense. Defense ranked in the 30s in total, YPP and scoring.

Nice job by Jonathan Smith. I like both Oregon State and Washington, don't know who to root for in that one.

MSU should take a good hard look at him to see if they can pry him away. Oregon State is his alma mater but with the PAC falling apart, never know. Elko, Smith, Leipold would all be solid choices. If UCLA lets Kelly go, Smith would be a good choice for them too. He's from Pasadena.

Can Tennessee upset UGA today?

Kansas St at Kansas tonight.
A heated rivalry
I'd like to see that upset but I don't think so. UGA has answered the call all year when needed and Bowers and McConkey helped the offense roll last week. It's a Tenn though.

Kansas might have to use their 3rd string qb again. Bean is a game time decision from the tweet above. I think KSU has the edge but it's at Kansas.

nxQCYzM.jpg
A few months ago "We coming".
Yesterday "I am here".
Soon "He gone".

• Haha
Reactions: rutgersguy1
Yesterday "I am here".
Soon "He gone".
He's there because: there's no place else that wants him after seeing his team crumble.
The hype surrounding his program has changed into utter disappointment for those singing Deion's praise with Sanders looking for scapegoats to take the blame and distance him from the program failing to be as good as his supporters claimed he made it He built this years program on quicksand that held for a short time but eventually caused the program to sink .
We'll see if he can find so;lid ground next year or it will be another all hype little substance type of season again for the Sanders led Buffs

Yesterday "I am here".
Soon "He gone".
I’m neutral on Deion but started to root for them a little as the season went on because I like seeing underdogs programs and schools outside the bluebloods do well. It’s fizzled for them now, have to wait to see if they can build on it or just let it crumble.

I like seeing things like Mizzou, Louisville and Oregon State have been doing this year.

Reactions: MADHAT1
I’m neutral on Deion but started to root for them a little as the season went on because I like seeing underdogs programs and schools outside the bluebloods do well. It’s fizzled for them now, have to wait to see if they can build on it or just let it crumble.

I like seeing things like Mizzou, Louisville and Oregon State have been doing this year.
Mizzou has really surprised me , Oregon St I felt was pretty good , but exceeded my expectations.
The Beavers probably heading to G-5 status as a program might see Smith head for a P-5 opening and Missouri better bump Drinkwitz's salary up a bit with an extension or he might head for a bigger payday

Mizzou has really surprised me , Oregon St I felt was pretty good , but exceeded my expectations.
The Beavers probably heading to G-5 status as a program might see Smith head for a P-5 opening and Missouri better bump Drinkwitz's salary up a bit with an extension or he might head for a bigger payday
Next year teams like these will by vying for a playoff spot and that’s a good thing.

Louisville Miami tied at 7
Maryland up 3-0 on Michigan

Michigan 9 plays 65yd 7-3 up on Maryland

BYU goes for it on 4th 7-7 with OU

Miami 14-7 on Louisville

Louisville ties it up 14-14

Last edited:
Cheaters with a strip sack on Maryland and scoop and score. They thanked Connor Stalions. 14-3 Cheaters.

Cheaters also blocked punt, safety. 16-3 Cheaters over Maryland

Oh man Maryland imploding, had a punt blocked and it was kicked out of the endzone for a safety. Lucky it didn’t get recovered for a TD.

16-3 Michigan

McCarthy almost threw a pick in the endzone but Maryland couldn’t come up with it. 2nd goal for Michigan

Well he gave them a second try and this time they got it lol. Stays 23-10 at half

• Haha
Maryland inside the 10 down 23-10.

TT almost threw an INT. He’s both remarkable and wreckless like that tweet above said.

TT missed what would’ve been a 70+ yd TD but still driving on Michigan.

And as I type that he throws an INT. Typical, great plays and horrible ones.

OU up 24-17 on BYU
Miami up 28-23 on Louisville

Last edited:
BYU 10yd rushing TD…tied at 24 with OU

A bunch of 1 score or less games going on now

Michigan TD run down their freshman Morgan…29-17…2 failed

Last edited:
And there’s no he remarkable TT again, dropped a dime right on the money for the TD…Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde lol

Might have been just short of a TD…under review

It was short but a couple tush pushes and they’re on for the TD…29-24 Michigan

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT