ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games thread 11/14-11/18 Tues-Sat

I think Lincoln Riley is a good coach but this year USC is another example of a high priced coach and tons of NIL leading to mediocre results and not living up anywhere near the amount of money spent. A&M and Miami are other examples. It guarantees you nothing.

AF can’t convert a 4th and goal and UNLV goes to 9-2/6-1..great year 1 for Odom

Last edited:
Can we also stop slobbering all over Elko? Lost to Virginia. 6-5. Oof
I still like him, he’s down to his 3rd string true freshman qb. He’s going to a bowl of both of his first two years.

I’m sure A&M and MSU will be looking at him.

Kansas TD by Neal. Over 1000 yards on the season. Bean out again so Kansas down to the their 3rd string true freshman qb again but at least had the week to prepare as opposed to an in game sub.

7-7 with KSU

UW offense looking good early in the rain in Corvallis….inside the redzone

12yd TD pass on 3rd down..7-0 UW…10 plays 63yds

Nebraska 14-0 on Wisconsin.
UF 7-3 on Mizzou

Can we also stop slobbering all over Elko? Lost to Virginia. 6-5. Oof
yea , turning around a program that went 3-9 the year before he was hired and 2-9 the year before that doesn't mean the HC is any good and everyone knows Duke's a traditional power. So third year 6-5 record should be a firing offense
Elko is a HC that will make a program a winner and will be poached by a program that needs a winner and will pay top dollar .
Most understand when Duke's QB went down against Wake , the season wouldn't be as good as it could have been..

Rain really coming down in Corvallis now

Kansas TD..option pitch to Neal for the TD……then KSU block an XP and returns it for 2 lol…13-9 Kansas

Oregon St ties it up 7-7

I hope I never have to see that Jordan Travis injury video ever again. Looked like Gordon Hayward’s injury a few years back on the Celtics.

No surprise but the Travis injury could still hurt their chances at a playoff spot even if undefeated. Depends on what happens in the last couple weeks and the conf champ games.

KSU up 16-13 on Kansas
Schrader 41yd TD rush for Mizzou 10-7

Last edited:
Oregon St with a bad snap on the punt and has to be kicked out of the endzone for the safety. 9-7 UW

Oh man Penix almost gave it right back with a INT but dropped probably cause of the rain.

Have always thought Jon Heacock at ISU is a solid DC, wonder if Riley would look at him due to his time in the B12.

Kansas freshman qb Ballard with the TD pass under duress…draw a roughing too.

20-16 Kansas 13 plays 75yds

KSU has only had 23 snaps so far, it’s just about halftime.

I’ve liked the misdirection and motion Kansas uses in their offense.

ISU up 3-0 on Texas

KSU XP block and two points off it.

UW gets a big run to inside the 10 and looks like a TD coming but Oregon St swipes at it for a fumble and recovers at the 5.

Oregon St fumbles it back lol. The rain and wet ball is causing issues.

UW capitalizes on the fumble, goes up 16-7

Texas has a TD pass taken off the board after a penalty. Will have a FGA instead…it’s good 3-3 with ISU

Oregon St FG to close to down 16-10 to UW

Last edited:
Kansas with a big play for 60yds coming out after half…inside the 10

Another option pitch to Neal for the TD….27-16 Kansas

Mizzou 13-7 on UF

Penix with 32yd strike for a TD…he’s been using his legs a little more tonight too than I’ve normally seen..he’s more a pocket passer…22-10 after failed 2

yea , turning around a program that went 3-9 the year before he was hired and 2-9 the year before that doesn't mean the HC is any good and everyone knows Duke's a traditional power. So third year 6-5 record should be a firing offense
Elko is a HC that will make a program a winner and will be poached by a program that needs a winner and will pay top dollar .
Most understand when Duke's QB went down against Wake , the season wouldn't be as good as it could have been..
Holy smokes, extrapolate much? Where did I say not any good or fire? I said stop slobbering over him like he's the next Bear Bryant. It's the freaking ACC for goodness sake, not the SEC or B1G East.
So far, a one hit wonder.
9th place in the ACC is nothing to celebrate, and 6 wins including wins against Lafayette, UConn and a lousy Wake Forest is no great accomplishment.

That’s two TDs called back for Texas on penalty

KSU TD and 2 pt conversion, 27-24 Kansas, 10 plays 87yds…Kansas dropped an easy INT early in that drive

KU INT at midfield and KSU gives it right back with their own INT

UF up 14-13 on Mizzou
Texas 6-3 at half

Last edited:

Mizzou TD on a Brady Cook run…under review to see if he crossed…it stands 20-14 Mizzou

DJU with an INT on their opening drive of the 2nd half …UW could really crack it open now

Oregon. St does well to hold them to a FGA

UW missed the FG and Oregon St stays down 12

Kansas muffed punt gives KSU the ball at midfield

UF TD run…3 plays 83yds…21-20 UF

Last edited:

KSU converts the muffed punt into a TD

31-27 KSU

Mizzou TD after a UF deflection…under review…it’s overturned and they get a FG 23-21 Mizzou

Last edited:
Kansas goes for it on 4th and 5 down 4 with 5min left and throws the INT. Kick the FG and go down 1 and a FG can win it. Leipold was good in taking easy points to get their win on OU but he too falls prey to this not taking easy points phenomena.

Oregon St runs it from the 5 for a TD..16plays 78yds…22-17 UW

Reactions: Knight Shift
Oregon State getting the ball back at the end of the third and if the have another drive like the last one there might not be any time left when they’re done lol. They get the ball at midfield

Bad call on Oregon State pushes them back 15, at worst should’ve been offsetting fouls

Wisc up 17-14 on Nebraska

ISU gets back in it down 15-9 to Texas..2nd game tonight with a XP returned for 2

KSU looks like they’ll close it out in Kansas…31-27

DJU with a big run on 4th and 2

Nebraska ties it at 17 with a FG and 4 secs left

Oregon St FG to cut it to 22-20 down

Texas TD and 2 pts….23-9 on ISU

Last edited:
UF TD drive with backup Max Brown leading it as Mertz went out with a shoulder injury…10 plays 75yds

30-28…Mizzou

Penix is something, on the run in the pocket and just kind of flicks it in the air for a big third down conversion.

Oregon St holds then later in the drive and will get the ball back down 2…8 mins left..ball inside the 5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT