ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 8/29-9/2 Thurs-Mon

A favorable spot by the refs for a first down that held up on review nets WVU a FG…13-6 PSU

PSU gets an explosive play though to get in the redzone..63yds…PSU gets some help this time from the refs, getting away with a push off.

PSU converts with a 18yd TD with 6 secs left…3 plays 81yds…20-6

I cannot believe the refs missed that blatant push-off. Should be 14-6. I know PSU winning is good for the B1G, but sorry, F Penn State.

I cannot believe the refs missed that blatant push-off. Should be 14-6. I know PSU winning is good for the B1G, but sorry, F Penn State.
How there was no flag on that play is mind boggling.

Non-calls like that are what makes people (like me) feel the "named" teams always get the benefit of the doubt on penalty calls.

A favorable spot by the refs for a first down that held up on review nets WVU a FG…13-6 PSU

PSU gets an explosive play though to get in the redzone..63yds…PSU gets some help this time from the refs, getting away with a push off.

PSU converts with a 18yd TD with 6 secs left…3 plays 81yds…20-6

Clear push off by the wr on the play that set up the touchdown.

13-0 UGA with some breathing room now.

Clemson driving in the redzone to answer.

17-10 Vandy on VT

VT penalty gives Vandy another shot at a FG…20-10 Vandy

Last edited:
The Iowa offensive juggernaut has been awakened lol

UGA 75yd TD drive…best drive of the game for them…looking better in the 2nd half…20-3

WVU PSU in a delay…Maryland game..up 30-0 on UConn

Last edited:
How there was no flag on that play is mind boggling.

Non-calls like that are what makes people (like me) feel the "named" teams always get the benefit of the doubt on penalty calls.
the twitter-verse is claiming it was a makeup call for the refs giving West Virginia that 4th down conversion earlier that wasn't close.

Refs have been BAD in that game

uh oh.. Vandy in FG range.. 38 secs left

as for transfers.. I noticed a lot of Oregon State transfers spread around the country.. feel badly for them

Surprised Vandy didn’t used their timeouts sooner. I’d try to get closer but I guess also worried about giving VT time if you don’t get a first down.

Reactions: RU205
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT