ADVERTISEMENT

OT: New Music (Released January 2020 or Later)

A fairly large amount of the children of the 60s I know, don’t care much for the vast majority of Bruce’s music.
Going to Bruce imitation concerts at the shore are torture for me
I'm a big fan of Bruce's first five albums. After that not so much.
I was fortunate enough to see him perform during that period quite a few times.
Every one of his live shows that I saw was among the best concerts I've ever seen...and I've seen a lot. But that was a long time ago. I haven't been to a Bruce concert in like 40 years. He's in his 70s now and to expect anything like the awesomeness I witnessed back then from an old guy with an old band in a giant arena or a stadium is ridiculous.
Also, I do not enjoy cover bands. Never have.

New song from Dimash. He is widely considered by many as the best or one of the best vocalists in the world today. I don’t always like his stuff, because for me he does too much vocally. His range is so amazing. But I do like this song:

Reactions: Knight Shift

a2996488759_65

Reactions: Knight Shift
New Black Country Communion, the supergroup featuring legendary vocalist/bassist Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple, Black Sabbath), guitarist Joe Bonamassa, drummer Jason Bonham (The Circle, Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience) and keyboardist Derek Sherinian (Dream Theater, Alice Cooper, Billy Idol).

Straight out of Brooklyn, off their second album, Gustaf--heard on Altrok.com. Deemed as "no wave" and "post punk" whatever those labels even mean :

Newer song by them, that I don't like as much as the one above. Talk about a slow build--go to 4:42 if you get bored:

Strong single from Gustaf out today. Loving this band!

Scott Stapp (Creed) featuring Dorothy. This is a very beautiful song.

Another former singer from a successful band, Sebastian Bach (Skid Row) new single. A banger.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT