ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Notre Dame Schedule

RUboston

All American
Sep 13, 2002
Notre Dame had a nice opening win vs. No. 20 Texas A&M. But the A&M QB looked bad. I never saw so much miscommunication between a QB and his receivers; he threw right when the receivers were going left and vice versa. ND's remaining schedule is maybe not a joke, but quite easy.

Army, Navy, Northern Illinois, Purdue, Miami of Ohio, Stanford, Virginia, Georgia Tech, Louisville, a down Florida State at home, and USC away. They started out at No. 7. Being ND, look for them to move up as the season progresses. Looks like USC could be the only true test remaining. Then hopefully reality hits again at playoff time.

Reactions: JRZEER
ND is basically guaranteed a playoff spot every year if they have two losses or less. This year was a struggle to find two possible losses, with the Texas A&M win they are pretty much already in the playoff.

Reactions: JRZEER
A good barometer is how would ND do with Rutger’s schedule, or a BIG schedule including some combo of Michigan, OS, Oregon, PS, and USC?

Notre Dame had a nice opening win vs. No. 20 Texas A&M. But the A&M QB looked bad. I never saw so much miscommunication between a QB and his receivers; he threw right when the receivers were going left and vice versa. ND's remaining schedule is maybe not a joke, but quite easy.

Army, Navy, Northern Illinois, Purdue, Miami of Ohio, Stanford, Virginia, Georgia Tech, Louisville, a down Florida State at home, and USC away. They started out at No. 7. Being ND, look for them to move up as the season progresses. Looks like USC could be the only true test remaining. Then hopefully reality hits again at playoff time.
lol !!!!

ND ranked #5 losing at home, to unranked NIU.

I will say, NIU offensive coordinator called a great game, as did their DC, and their players executed.

Screenshot-20240907-185251.png

The good news is that as it stands now, unless they join a conference, they will never get one of the 4 byes in the playoff. That’s a big deal in trying to win a championship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT