ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 10/10-10/12 Thurs-Sat

Oregon stopped on 3rd and goal at the 1 under 2 min left down 2

Those 4 easy points Lanning forgoed to chase more would mean OSU would need a TD. Ow to win instead of a FG

Up 32-31

Tenn scores a TD in OT to win it 23-17

Colorado up 7-0 on KSU

Last edited:
OSU went from having a good makeable FG to out of FG range on that OPI

Refs can make calls against the old guard..thank you lol

Last edited:
Oregon too many guys on the field lol

They survive as time runs out and OSU

What a great game, exciting back and forth

UCLA just scored. 17-14 UCLA. Mark these words- RU will lose to UCLA unless RU gets it shit together very quickly. UCLA is improving.
Yea just put up the clip above…still skeptical. Late game this week for them and then cross country trip 9am their time next week. If we can’t pull that off, then I don’t know what to say lol.

Reactions: Knight Shift
First play of their OT LSU throws a TD pass to win 29-26

First lead they’ve had all game lol

Last edited:
That's a hell of a game. As most of Colorado's seem to be.
Wild Saturday, it was awesome slate of fun finishes in the afternoon and night. Unfortunately, too old to do it 2 nights in a row lol. Saw the highlights, looks like it was good one to cap a really fun day of CFB.

Last edited:
Looking at Oregon vs OSU highlights it was obvious Oregon wanted to win that game more.
That Oregon onside kick hitting Ohio player was genius level stuff

And lucky as hell.
It was planned so I won’t call it completely luck. I’m guessing the kicker must be practicing directing his kick right at a player and so it wasn’t just a fluke. Lanning said it was intentional after the game but you could kinda tell by the sideline reactions.

He’s a big time gambler on the sidelines for better or worse and that was an example of it.

One thing I read which didn’t even occur to me was the 12 men on the field penalty may have been intentional. It gives them help up top to prevent OSU from getting into FG range on a big play. Worse case they make a big play against the 12 and decline the penalty. If they don’t you get penalized but it only costs you 5 yards and 4 precious secs go off the clock. Also it was after a timeout I believe so that would be sort of an egregious mistake if they didn’t do it on purpose to prevent a big play and getting into FG range. I sometimes lament Lanning’s gambling ways but if the 12 men penalty story is true that’s pretty genius.

It was planned so I won’t call it completely luck. I’m guessing the kicker must be practicing directing his kick right at a player and so it wasn’t just a fluke. Lanning said it was intentional after the game but you could kinda tell by the sideline reactions.

He’s a big time gambler on the sidelines for better or worse and that was an example of it.

One thing I read which didn’t even occur to me was the 12 men on the field penalty may have been intentional. It gives them help up top to prevent OSU from getting into FG range on a big play. Worse case they make a big play against the 12 and decline the penalty. If they don’t you get penalized but it only costs you 5 yards and 4 precious secs go off the clock. Also it was after a timeout I believe so that would be sort of an egregious mistake if they didn’t do it on purpose to prevent a big play and getting into FG range. I sometimes lament Lanning’s gambling ways but if the 12 men penalty story is true that’s pretty genius.

Is Lanning a good guy or a dick? Can't tell

Forgot this. Rising passed Ben Mauk's attempted sixth year of eligibility this season, with 7 years.

If he plays next year--wow!!!
SeasonGamesPassingRushing
GPGSRecordCompAttPctYardsAvgTDIntRateAttYardsAvgTD
Texas Longhorns
Utah Utes
Career[12]302820−849077863.06,1277.95317147.21609866.212
2018Freshman Redshirt
2019Transfer Redshirt
2020110−13650.0457.50179.71-11-11.00
202113118−320432063.82,4937.8205146.7744996.76
2022131310−324136466.22,9398.1257152.8684096.06
2023Medical Redshirt