ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2022 NY Mets Season And Post Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mets posted lineup 25 minutes ago with Escobar and just updated a new lineup without Escobar.

Devin Marrero starting at 3B tonight batting 8th , in front of Michael Perez.

Wonder if this means Escobar is going to the IL.

I was thrilled about this until I checked his defensive stats and saw he has 15 errors in 72 games played at 3B this year between AA/AAA.

Still this is the correct move with Escobar presumably going to the IL. Can’t have Marrero out there. Or Escobar for that matter.

Odorizzi tomorrow ,not a overpowering pitcher to debut against. Much better than starting career vs Alcantara

Welcome to the Mets Mr. Perez
Army Cannon GIF

Reactions: nutfromSEC117
He was on a 1 year deal. He wasn't going to be helpful this year so it makes some sense. They must have Lee ahead of him again and Gore as well.
Quoting myself. He did sign on a 1 yr contract but he was a rookie if he made the team we could have had him for the requisite 6 years.

Every game counts , losing to the Nats who are pitching a guy with 6 ERA matters in April and July just as much as game vs Braves in Mid August.
Double header Saturday down 2 starters

Hasn’t pitched in majors since 2015 …this is all Mets have ??????

This guy is going to start a fight tonight

This is a fng joke right?

Escobar, McNeil (even tho he’s playing), Guillorme, Nido, Carrasco, Walker all injured/sick in the last week. In the middle of a 13 game stretch vs Phillies/Braves/Mets

I would say it’s unbelievable but I’m a Mets fan.

• Sad
Reactions: rurichdog
Oh well, game over. Let’s hope Scherzer does better between the raindrops tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT