ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2023 NY Yankees Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Cashman worked in the Wuhan lab as well right after he fudged up those voting machines.

About 10 years ago when Atlanta dropped by prices both sales and profits increased

NYY seriously needs to win 5 of the 7 games vs the Ray's or this really goes south.

I just can't envision that happening.

Big win this afternoon.
I still can't believe this team has a winning record thus far and is in last place.
What a tough division.

Big win this afternoon.
I still can't believe this team has a winning record thus far and is in last place.
What a tough division.
I agree. What's truly amazing is that they are still about .500 with all the injuries. I think this team will be pretty good by the All star break.

Can someone explain to me how the Yankees could have a 6-0 lead over the Rays with Cole pitching....and lose the game ?

Reactions: RW90
But Cashman's Nerd Squad feeds Boone the info....
Info ?
I thought he went on his gut feelings....like when he pulled German for Holmes to finish the ninth the other day....when Domingo was dealing and had a low pitch count.

Reactions: MitchLL
Boone is a fvcking idiot whose ass is covered by Cashman.

This injury excuse crap is getting old.

Monday night against the A's, if you watched Bader run full speed out of the box and earn an easy triple, you see a big problem with the team. Yes, Bader is perhaps the fastest player on the team, but almost every other Yankee will choose to coast for the double (Volpe excepted). They are not even in a position to take third on a slight bobble etc. Boone and Judge tolerating the lack of hustle is for me, intolerable.

Monday night against the A's, if you watched Bader run full speed out of the box and earn an easy triple, you see a big problem with the team. Yes, Bader is perhaps the fastest player on the team, but almost every other Yankee will choose to coast for the double (Volpe excepted). They are not even in a position to take third on a slight bobble etc. Boone and Judge tolerating the lack of hustle is for me, intolerable.
With the rate that many of the Yankees get injured doing simple things, I don't know if legging out a double to a triple is high on my list of complaints.

Reactions: RW90
Fun fact - the Yankees are the worst team in the East but are currently better than any other team the rest of the divisions, except for the Rangers. Talk about unbalanced divisions.

Reactions: WhiteBus
Fun fact - the Yankees are the worst team in the East but are currently better than any other team the rest of the divisions, except for the Rangers. Talk about unbalanced divisions.
I'm hearing that the Rays are pulling a Houston this season:

Makes sense!

• Haha
Reactions: RUfinally2008
Your siding with a guy that scammed millions from people, went to jail and a guy who only knows about Nets basketball and Mets baseball??
Talk about unreliable!!!

Carton = no WFAN for me except for game broadcasts.

Shame Roberts is involved.

WFAN's afternoon drive team has gone downhill since Mike and the Mad Dog stopped working together. It's not even an option for me at this point.

Your siding with a guy that scammed millions from people, went to jail and a guy who only knows about Nets basketball and Mets baseball??
Talk about unreliable!!!
The quotes were from Evan Roberts.

WFAN's afternoon drive team has gone downhill since Mike and the Mad Dog stopped working together. It's not even an option for me at this point.
I've moved to Mad Dog Radio and even the national ESPN channel. Also listen to McAfee and his crew quite a bit.

Talk about unreliable!!!
Carton is scum and makes it clear he is only a year to year fan…
Take it as it is.,,

Now comes the real test.... four vs. Tampa followed by four at Toronto.
Hopefully Bader can continue to spark the offense.

• Haha
Bader has been such an important addition to this team. I'm glad the trade is working out because it certainly looked like a huge bust watching Monty overproduce early on.

TB's pitching depth is not good right now with all their injuries. They'll be out of first by the all star break, if not sooner.

Reactions: WhiteBus
Bader has been such an important addition to this team. I'm glad the trade is working out because it certainly looked like a huge bust watching Monty overproduce early on.

TB's pitching depth is not good right now with all their injuries. They'll be out of first by the all star break, if not sooner.
He is a huge pickup- type of player most teams need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT