ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2023 Philadelphia Phillies Season And Post Season Thread

Pfaadt made the bats go Phffft.
Still,it may be a disguised blessing.
Wheeler now can pitch Game 5 Saturday,giving him only 6 days rest before next Friday's Game 1.

Reactions: RUScrew85
Kimbrels on the mound
Nervous Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

That’s two games in a row he gift-wrapped the comeback.

If we can’t win this one we better win tomorrow.

Here we are on the precipice of two straight WS appearances. Bringing Dombrowski in has been huge and thank goodness Middleton has no problem spending.

WS is scheduled to begin on Friday. Fri, Sat, Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat.

Should be able to go Wheeler, Nola, Suarez, TBD, Wheeler, Nola, Suarez. Hopefully we win it in 6.

Here we are on the precipice of two straight WS appearances. Bringing Dombrowski in has been huge and thank goodness Middleton has no problem spending.

WS is scheduled to begin on Friday. Fri, Sat, Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat.

Should be able to go Wheeler, Nola, Suarez, TBD, Wheeler, Nola, Suarez. Hopefully we win it in 6.

Yep. Great job all around with the Phils' front office. Let's get G6 and see if we can win the WS.

Casty and his son were at the Eagles game. They showed them on the megatron. The Linc erupted. Cool moment to witness!

Casty and his son were at the Eagles game. They showed them on the megatron. The Linc erupted. Cool moment to witness!
An underrated perk of being a pro baseball player. Work starts so late in the day, that you can go to things at night like a SNF football game. Getting up at 6:10am for work means those days are over for me!
Now, I would ask...doesn't this kid go to school?

The only question left appears to be:Does Walker start Game 4 in The Juice Box on Halloween?

Let's win one more first then discuss the starters for the next series. For this series, I don't know what the plan is for those guys (Walker, Lorenzen), but I think they should use them tonight if needed, just tell them they have 3 batters, throw the ball as hard as you can for those 3.

An underrated perk of being a pro baseball player. Work starts so late in the day, that you can go to things at night like a SNF football game. Getting up at 6:10am for work means those days are over for me!
Now, I would ask...doesn't this kid go to school?
Read elsewhere his kid is homeschooled by the nanny. In any case hitting a late night game isn't bad, went to the Thursday home opener with my 10 year old and he was fine the next day.

Let's win one more first then discuss the starters for the next series. For this series, I don't know what the plan is for those guys (Walker, Lorenzen), but I think they should use them tonight if needed, just tell them they have 3 batters, throw the ball as hard as you can for those 3.

Read elsewhere his kid is homeschooled by the nanny. In any case hitting a late night game isn't bad, went to the Thursday home opener with my 10 year old and he was fine the next day.

Assuming this is about Casty and his son.

It's a once in a lifetime thing for a boy at just the right age to enjoy the experience of having a pro baseball playing father in the playoffs. School - especially if public school - can wait. If he's homeschooled the just adjust the times.

Reactions: RutgersK1d
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT