ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Three now two movies I’ve never seen

The Big Lebowski (I need to see this one)
Dumb and Dumber (I don't need to see this one)
I know it’s “guy code” to love them but was never a fan of this one or “Fletch”, so sue me. LOL

The Big Lebowski (I need to see this one)
Dumb and Dumber (I don't need to see this one)

I know it’s “guy code” to love them but was never a fan of this one or “Fletch”, so sue me. LOL
It’s funny- so many guys I know just love love love Big L-
I made myself watch it a couple of years ago and can’t understand the love at all. I was bored to f-ing death.
It is almost one of those things that I feel guys almost feel like they have to love it…

It’s funny- so many guys I know just love love love Big L-
I made myself watch it a couple of years ago and can’t understand the love at all. I was bored to f-ing death.
It is almost one of those things that I feel guys almost feel like they have to love it…
The three us just might be too old. LOL

Never saw Pulp Fiction all the way through. I tried to watch it and got as far as the dance scene with Thurman and Travolta. Thought that the dialogue was stupid and the movie was boring.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Scarlet1984
Never saw Pulp Fiction all the way through. I tried to watch it and got as far as the dance scene with Thurman and Travolta. Thought the the dialogue was stupid and the movie was boring.
Sort of agree with this.

Never saw Pulp Fiction all the way through. I tried to watch it and got as far as the dance scene with Thurman and Travolta. Thought the the dialogue was stupid and the movie was boring.
Come on!
Pulp Fiction Milkshake GIF

I always thought that the Godfather series was great, especially 1 & 2. However, once I saw the Sopranos, that knocked them down a notch.

Didn't see The Big Lebowski until last year. Definitely goofy, but pretty funny. Great cast. Some interesting theories about the movie (after you watch it).

Never saw "Braveheart" all the way through. Bits and pieces here and there.

Also never saw Jaws or Shawshank Redemption.... just kidding.

Reactions: Scarlet1984
Didn't see The Big Lebowski until last year. Definitely goofy, but pretty funny. Great cast. Some interesting theories about the movie (after you watch it).

Braveheart for me too.

At what point do you stop watching Braveheart?

I always thought that the Godfather series was great, especially 1 & 2. However, once I saw the Sopranos, that knocked them down a notch.
That is interesting. They really have no relation to each other. Mafia through the end of GF2 is completely different that modern time.
I took it similar to 1883 and Yellowstone.

That is interesting. They really have no relation to each other. Mafia through the end of GF2 is completely different that modern time.
I took it similar to 1883 and Yellowstone.
Wasn't comparing eras. I thought the Sopranos was more realistic and earthy. Although, you've got to love "Luka Brasi sleeps with the fishes" or "I don't want my brother coming out of the toilet with just his d*ck in his hand".

You have someone you are interested in over to your residence to "watch Netflix and Chill"... Sooner or later you are no longer watching TV and partaking in other "activities".

You have someone you are interested in over to your residence to "watch Netflix and Chill"... Sooner or later you are no longer watching TV and partaking in other "activities".
Well now- that explains it well. Being married for so long- chill actually means- chill and finish watching the movie without me falling asleep. lol

Well now- that explains it well. Being married for so long- chill actually means- chill and finish watching the movie without me falling asleep. lol
😂 That would be my wife. Going to the movies with her is a waste, which is why we no longer go, except for one a year the day after Christmas. She's lucky if she makes it past the opening scene.

😂 That would be my wife. Going to the movies with her is a waste, which is why we no longer go, except for one a year the day after Christmas. She's lucky if she makes it past the opening scene.
A few times, my wife falls asleep and I let her and enjoy that she is…in a good way. But my eyes shut for a second and she is hitting me lol

• Haha
Reactions: koleszar
Never saw Pulp Fiction all the way through. I tried to watch it and got as far as the dance scene with Thurman and Travolta. Thought that the dialogue was stupid and the movie was boring.
Agreed. I never understood what the big deal was with that movie.

The Godfather
Top Gun
The Big Lebowski

Nor any of their sequels, nor any Star Wars sequels/prequels made after The Empire Strikes Back, nor any Marvel/comic-book/superhero movies, nor any Harry Potter films, Titanic, Avatar, or Anchorman.

I would watch The Godfather and very likely will, and I'm sure I'd enjoy The Big Lebowski, too. I just never have. All the rest were purposeful decisions to avoid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT