ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Without naming the film…

"What Hump?"

7VCqpft.jpg

Last edited:
“What nationality are you”?
“I’m a drunkard.”
“That makes (him) a citizen of the world.”

More than a single quote; I’ve never been good at following directions.

Last edited:
Ditto

Thats the first thing youve said that isn’t batshit crazy

Does that train always come thru at (not the time quote is right) at 4:00 am?

Hey, Tommy, if I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell you to go home and get your shine box.

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.

One day, some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother’s groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect.

I didn’t want to get blood on your floor.

My answers without cheating.
Treasure of Sierra Madre.
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
First is correct. It was later used in a comedy in a clear reference to Treasure~ (which is a fantastic movie.. Fred C. Dobbs.. what a character!).. the re-use was a comedy that could not be made today. And, I assume, that was what the use of it was before my post.

Hey, Tommy, if I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell you to go home and get your shine box.

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.

One day, some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother’s groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect.

I didn’t want to get blood on your floor.

Can do line after line form this movie!!

Same with Bronx Tale and The Pope of Greenwich Village! Move line central

"Forget about the curveball Ricky. Give him the heater."

And while we're on the topic of Uncle Charlie:

"You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?"

Last edited:
First is correct. It was later used in a comedy in a clear reference to Treasure~ (which is a fantastic movie.. Fred C. Dobbs.. what a character!).. the re-use was a comedy that could not be made today. And, I assume, that was what the use of it was before my post.
Blazing Saddles

I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

(Though technically not spoken.)

The name’s Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me ‘Psycho.’ Any of you guys call me Francis, and I’ll kill you … And I don’t like nobody touching my stuff … If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I’ll kill you.

The name’s Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me ‘Psycho.’ Any of you guys call me Francis, and I’ll kill you … And I don’t like nobody touching my stuff … If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I’ll kill you.
Refer to post #221 above. :) :) :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT