ADVERTISEMENT

our former kicker kicking for tulane!

nikoru09

Senior
Gold Member
May 3, 2016
union
thought i was seeing things,,,,,he just kicked the longest field goal of his career.
only at ru that would happen, former players doing well for other schools.

Sooooo, Valentino Ambrosio is 7/8 on FGs, 87.5% and 29 of 29 on XPs.

The kicker RU replaced him with is 12/18 on FGS( 66.7%) and 23/24 on XPs. 4/7 from 30-39!!! 🥶
Yes, but many on this board felt the team was too conservative and needed to take more chances. So... Coach replaced the sure thing kicker for a wild card.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Yes, but many on this board felt the team was too conservative and needed to take more chances. So... Coach replaced the sure thing kicker for a wild card.
Sure thing? The kid missed almost every big kick. I am glad he is doing well at Tulane but let's be honest here.

Reactions: thegock
Sure thing? The kid missed almost every big kick. I am glad he is doing well at Tulane but let's be honest here.
Big kicks? On Rutgers that was 5-8/2-7? Shiver me timbers!
RU lost games 52-13, 31-13, 21-7, 52-3, 28-0, and 40-16. How many big kicks were there in THOSE games? 1 missed FG in the Michigan game is almost every big kick?

RU lost games 52-13, 31-13, 21-7, 52-3, 28-0, and 40-16. How many big kicks were there in THOSE games? 1 missed FG in the Michigan game is almost every big kick?

He made huge kicks against Maryland in 2020. He gets credit for that

Reactions: Knight Shift
17-7 Syracuse game missed like a 32 yarder in 4th quarter. Was not that good.

He missed a 33-yarder when we were 7-14 NW.

thought i was seeing things,,,,,he just kicked the longest field goal of his career.
only at ru that would happen, former players doing well for other schools.
Lol that doesn't happen "only at RU," that happens everywhere. Guys leave one school and find a role at another school. Look at all the transfers we picked up that became starters for us over the past year or two.

Justin Davidovicz,

Was that it? I don't recall his name, I do recall that he was much more accurate. And that he was going on with his life because the 2020 season was cancelled. Once it was reincarnated, he was in Schiano's doghouse because he wasn't "all in".

Was that it? I don't recall his name, I do recall that he was much more accurate. And that he was going on with his life because the 2020 season was cancelled. Once it was reincarnated, he was in Schiano's doghouse because he wasn't "all in".
Never heard why he left but JD definitely had some kind of injury. For a kid that could kick it out of the end zone, he rarely did that later in his time. He was a much better kicker early on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT