ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State / Iowa

goru7

All American
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Penn State comes out strong like they did against us. But it amazing how we never get lucky. Keenan Murray starts game 0-5 from the field and 4-5 was easy shots . He just picked up his second foul. For once , I would like the other team’s best player to start 0-5 and be a non factor. We can only dream. Penn State 17-10 at under 12 timeout

Reactions: rubigtimenow
picked Iowa in this game but I am not impressed by them at all, they are basically a one man show. Is that enough for a ncaa bid? Their schedule is relatively soft so probably yes

picked Iowa in this game but I am not impressed by them at all, they are basically a one man show. Is that enough for a ncaa bid? Their schedule is relatively soft so probably yes
Then what do you know. The Iowa board has been up and arms over the Nepotism with Fran playing his sons especially Connor , who has done almost nothing all year , I think like 26 total points , and then with Murray in foul trouble , Connor hit 4-6 threes where he only hit 3 total threes all year. The scouting report says leave him open and they do and he burns Penn State. Somehow they have the 2 point lead at the half despite Penn State outplaying them.

At this point of the season I find myself rooting for teams to loose or win to benefit my team. This Iowa - PSU game is a prime example. I dislike PSU but if they win it puts both teams in a tie behind us. Tough pill to swallow this early in the season but it is what it is… they’ll both be 4-6 in the big.

I know this has been said, but for the umpteenth time, there is ZERO atmosphere at that Bryce Jordan mausoleum arena.

Also, John Harrar is one tough sumbitch. Wish we could have grabbed him from the portal (but, yes, I know, it was hard for us to promise him more than 15 mpg). He would've improved our defense and rebounding by leaps and bounds.

Reactions: satnom and goru7
Penn State is not going anywhere. Want Iowa to slide down standings.

I know this has been said, but for the umpteenth time, there is ZERO atmosphere at that Bryce Jordan mausoleum arena.

Also, John Harrar is one tough sumbitch. Wish we could have grabbed him from the portal (but, yes, I know, it was hard for us to promise him more than 15 mpg). He would've improved our defense and rebounding by leaps and bounds.
Why would it be hard to promise him 15+ mpg? We could use that so much

What the hell happened to Bohannon? He’s terrible. He should have never come back for his 9th year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT