ADVERTISEMENT

Really want to see Rochelle

ru-baby

All American
Aug 11, 2001
Return something. He”s fair caught I believe every punt and waved off kick offs that landed the goal line or inside the field of play. I realize on the punt he is probably being counseled to fair catch most things, but he could really be a weapon and I’ll kick off returns. It would give an excellent opportunity to break something open.

Reactions: vic_torre42
This is Rutgers - saftey is the key

iXZwtfU.gif

Reactions: RUScrew85
Our special teams is an overall concern. He has looked shaky on punt returns.

Most importantly though is our long snapper on FGA especially PATs. I’ve counted 4-5 times this year he has bounced one back to the holder.

Add in no korsak and overall I have little confidence in that group.

While I agree with the OP, when I saw the thread title I really thought it was going to be about a young girl's erotic journey from Milan to Minsk.

Reactions: LotusAggressor

Most importantly though is our long snapper on FGA especially PATs. I’ve counted 4-5 times this year he has bounced one back to the holder.

And no blocked punts yet.

If we are only going to fair catch punts we should just go full punt block.punt and fg centers snaps are bad.no kick off return .
Surprised at Schiano where special teams were always at high level in Schiano 1.0.

Reactions: ashokan
Hes got the goods on ko. Just needs the green light
He’s nervous nelly back there. Takes his eyes off the ball to plan his return before receiving the ball. Scheier is right to have him fair catch everything rather than turn over the ball.

Think punts and kickoffs are a different thing. Punts require securing and fair catching makes sense. KO are a different story and him with the ball in the open field is a scenario that is sought.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Think punts and kickoffs are a different thing. Punts require securing and fair catching makes sense. KO are a different story and him with the ball in the open field is a scenario that is sought.
Remember one year we lost 2 games on fumbled punts … with 3-4 guys surrounding him on quite a few punts, glad he’s had good hands.

I think Al Shadee Salaam might be an option to try as a punt and KO returner. AY if and when ready should be a slot receiver and RB.

Our special teams are an issue? Kicking game and punt game has been solid…kick offs no returns all season…. Punts averaging around 40 yds no returns to speak of…Extra points and field goal only 1 that clanked off the goalpost week one … please you don’t know what your talking about.… go away.

That’s BS …4-5 that bounced? Some have been high but bouncing …. show us the video .

Two muffed punts against Northwestern. I’m sure his hands are tied because of that and he’s being told to to just fair catch.
Remember Joshua Youngblood, the kick/punt returner from Kansas State? He got banished to the doghouse, I guess after 2 fumbles over 2 years as WR. Now he's at Delaware. OK, lower level, blah, blah, but here are his stats (interesting- JoJo Bermudez who decommitted from RU and went to Cincinnati is returning kicks/punts too for Delaware). Three games versus 3 different opponents:

Stony Brook 2 returns , 38 yards total, long of 24.

Penn State- No kick or punt returns, they lost 63-7. 😂

St Francis- 1 return for 24 yards (also 2 receptions, 63 yards and 1 TD).

Looking back at Youngblood at Rutgers 2022:

BC- 2 returns for 53 yards.
Wagner- 1 return for 19 yards.
Temple- 2 returns for 41 yards
Iowa- 1 reception and a fumble, no returns
Ohio State- 1 return from 16 yards

2021:
Indiana - 1 return for 22 yards
Maryland- 1 return for 24 yards
Wake Bowl Game- 1 reception/fumble; 5 returns for 110 yards

He’s nervous nelly back there. Takes his eyes off the ball to plan his return before receiving the ball. Scheier is right to have him fair catch everything rather than turn over the ball.
Scheier hasn’t coached at Rutgers in 2 years.

• Haha
That’s BS …4-5 that bounced? Some have been high but bouncing …. show us the video .
Go watch the last game and look at 2 of the extra points. Tell me they aren’t rolled back.

You can easily look at the game yourself buddy

Sure saw it … is that the only snaps in college football that skipped or were off ? Did Patel make the kicks? Did the holder McAtamney do his job securing the errant snap? Freshmen make errors and from what we know he was one of the best in high school. Not an easy position even after several years in the B1G.

I'll tell you what, the first KR or PR he finally does return, is going to shock every Rutgers fan in the nation. Probably the other team too.

Reactions: 1devotedfan
Our special teams are an issue? Kicking game and punt game has been solid…kick offs no returns all season…. Punts averaging around 40 yds no returns to speak of…Extra points and field goal only 1 that clanked off the goalpost week one … please you don’t know what your talking about.… go away.
Hey bozo, ready to eat crow yet?

Crow? You do realize you’re not shaming me . What you reveal to every Rutgers fan and this board is what a duouchrag you are. So , if there are other Rutgers people here who think otherwise maybe we should shut you down ? It’s ok to have opinions and if anyone’s a bozo you fill the bill.Tell those players… oh that’s right you won’t have the balls to. 🤡

Two muffed punts against Northwestern. I’m sure his hands are tied because of that and he’s being told to to just fair catch.
Then find someone who catch and run.
We already have a very slim chance of beating a winning team… try to score on special teams.

Crow? You do realize you’re not shaming me . What you reveal to every Rutgers fan and this board is what a duouchrag you are. So , if there are other Rutgers people here who think otherwise maybe we should shut you down ? It’s ok to have opinions and if anyone’s a bozo you fill the bill.Tell those players… oh that’s right you won’t have the balls to. 🤡
It’s not that serious bud. Let me type it out for you. Let’s see if you can follow in the hangover I can only imagine you must be feeling.

I pointed out that special teams were a concern.

You said they weren’t.

I point out our long snapper looks suspect.

You say “you don’t know what your talking about.… go away.”

I point out a bad snap that directly leads to a missed PAT (right after a terrible punt snap btw).

You proceed to take personal shots in a drunken rage.

Buddy…

If I am the “duouchrag” you are the duouchmop. Watch some all 22 and pay attention to the games. Maybe lay off the whiskey and you’ll be able to notice the ball bouncing off the turf

It’s not that serious bud. Let me type it out for you. Let’s see if you can follow in the hangover I can only imagine you must be feeling.

You said they weren’t.

I point out a bad snap that directly leads to a missed PAT (right after a terrible punt snap btw).

Buddy…

If I am the “duouchrag” you are the duouchmop. Watch some all 22 and pay attention to the games. Maybe lay off the whiskey and you’ll be able to notice the ball bouncing off the turf
I hate to intervene in this fascinating high brow throw down, but a poll might be helpful here.

Is it worse to be a duouchrag or a duouchmop?

Reactions: ScarletR30
There was specifically a kickoff yesterday where he fair caught it and there was a giant hole right down the middle, we were at field level right behind it, I said if he caught the ball it was a touchdown. Instead 3-and-out and Wisc scored a TD, game over

You said they weren’t.

Buddy…

Another post by a clown who actually looks to/ or hopes that somewhere along (in these games ) he can justify his “see I told you” our special teams sucked. Yes the snap , hold and kick failed. The two players are both first year . If you went around college football on any given week you would see the same or maybe worse. It happens in sports at ALL levels where something goes wrong. Two things tough guy… no drunken rage, no big deal as Rutgers continues along. As for drinking never was one to over indulge. That was not some personal attack by me since you prove how stupid this entire thing was. It was pointing out how fans overly criticize knowing very little other than what they think occurred on the play.

There was specifically a kickoff yesterday where he fair caught it and there was a giant hole right down the middle, we were at field level right behind it, I said if he caught the ball it was a touchdown. Instead 3-and-out and Wisc scored a TD, game over
Return a Kickoff ? Never
Greg rather be ultra conservative than give the Team a chance to score.
Not the trait of a winning P5 Head Coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT