ADVERTISEMENT

Really want to see Rochelle

I understand punts and securing the ball for an offensive possesion.

But not kickoffs at all.

1. RU is not a high scoring offense.
  2. Any opportunity to have a playmmaker with the ball in his hands in the open field you take.
  3. If you dont have confidence in Rochelle (I don't think that should be the case at thsi point), perhaps Benjamin.
  4. But even if a yard deep-TAKE IT OUT-give the opportunity for chunk yardage and good field position.
  5. With the O struggles, any opportunity to change the game should be taken.
  6. Hello all out 10 man no return set up punt blocks if we're just going to fair catch punts anyway

In all the weekly press briefings don't recall any questions re ko or punt returns--Has GS spoken on it?

Crow? You do realize you’re not shaming me . What you reveal to every Rutgers fan and this board is what a duouchrag you are. So , if there are other Rutgers people here who think otherwise maybe we should shut you down ? It’s ok to have opinions and if anyone’s a bozo you fill the bill.Tell those players… oh that’s right you won’t have the balls to. 🤡
Bump again you absolute bozo

Hey moron you are still the type of Rutgers fan who is really not a fan… another coward you hairless twit.👏

Hey moron you are still the type of Rutgers fan who is really not a fan… another coward you hairless twit.👏
BTW : I’m not a big statistical guy where we compare yardage, first downs , rushing downs, passing yardage, time of possession, penalties but today we had the edge. The interception killed a pretty solid effort by both O and D. For the idiots blaming Kirk Ciarrocca get a life…Don’t believe in moral victories but we will win 1-2 and yes possibly 3. We had chances today. Can’t remember that in our past games Ohio State.

Last edited:
Rochelle was playing some offense last season. He was a weapon in the open field. Now he's not involved at all when we need some yards to move the ball on short passes. I don't get it.

Rochelle was playing some offense last season. He was a weapon in the open field. Now he's not involved at all when we need some yards to move the ball on short passes. I don't get it.
Dremel is better

You just don’t know ball
Trust me … I actually do . To the chagrin of some. As I always have stated here on the teams play. Fans criticize and rightfully very warranted but over many years even in good seasons we manage to have those who only elevate the bad. It’s like those complaining about seat selling. Complaining about the still young QB just for the sake of complaining. We need to go out to Iowa and WIN … that is what is most important for Rutgers today in a bowl season. Will we get 1-2 or even 3 more ? Most here never really believed we would make 6 wins. Just knowing we have and should have some solid QB depth next season should be exciting.

Trust me … I actually do . To the chagrin of some. As I always have stated here on the teams play. Fans criticize and rightfully very warranted but over many years even in good seasons we manage to have those who only elevate the bad. It’s like those complaining about seat selling. Complaining about the still young QB just for the sake of complaining. We need to go out to Iowa and WIN … that is what is most important for Rutgers today in a bowl season. Will we get 1-2 or even 3 more ? Most here never really believed we would make 6 wins. Just knowing we have and should have some solid QB depth next season should be exciting.
Are you a politician? You should try it the way you deflect.

This is about me saying our long snapper was a concern months ago. You proceeded to personally attack me and call me a clown.

Since then, there have been a multitude of bad snaps on punts and FGs. That should not happen more than once a year at major division 1 football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT