ADVERTISEMENT

RU opponents in the postseason - April 3

BeKnighted

Heisman Winner
Jan 15, 2003
There will be one more RU opponent game this postseason, on Saturday afternoon

WNIT

Northwestern 74 James Madison 69 – Dukes made it closish at the end, but Wildcats pretty much led the whole way

Today:

NCAA 0-0
WNIT 1-0
Overall 1-0

Postseason to date:

NCAA 8-7 (best possible record 15-0)
WNIT 9-4 (best possible record 13-0)
Overall: 17-11 (best possible record 28-0)

Reactions: MADHAT1
Wildcats play the Wildcats!!!! Sorry B1G fans, Bear Down Arizona.
If Baylor beats Oregon and plays UConn or Notre Dame that tourney's done for me and UofA winning the WNIT will be what I am hoping for.
If Oregon goes to the NCAA Championship game, the NCAA is still alive and Arizona's winning the WNIT will be nice, but Oregon I'll be rooting harder for because I wouldn't mind if the other Wildcats took the WNIT title

If Baylor beats Oregon and plays UConn or Notre Dame that tourney's done for me and UofA winning the WNIT will be what I am hoping for.
If Oregon goes to the NCAA Championship game, the NCAA is still alive and Arizona's winning the WNIT will be nice, but Oregon I'll be rooting harder for because I wouldn't mind if the other Wildcats took the WNIT title
If the other Wildcats were playing anyone other than Arizona I would be rooting for them. Met Joe McK when he was coaching George Washington and we were standing outside waiting for the Cager's bus (we drove). Nice, brief conversation that he initiated. Then, in the arena, when he came in pre-game, he stopped and addressed the Rutgers contingent before progressing to his bench. A good guy with an autistic son; like Vivian, he had family concerns about where he took his job.

That said, he is playing "my" team (which I say about both Rutgers and UofA).

As to the NCAA's - prefer Oregon over-all, anybody over UConn, and probably Baylor over Notre Dame, but it is a bit of a push for me. And no, not really "into" watching.

Reactions: MADHAT1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT