ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Buffalo / Game Thread

never understood this as well. Why not come and see what you have, look at film, get the staff and everything else in order. Crazy not to come right away and especially for your first HC job

You know I was willing to let it slide if it was the CFB Final 4 Playoffs, or the National Championship game itself. However for that year it was what OSU would consider a "meaningless" bowl game.

Reactions: MYHATINTHERING
So does Ash let Art keep playing for this entire half, or does he actually shake things up before then?

My, god. Buffalo might hang 60 on us today.

Where’s the bottom?

Seriously can we fire this inept clown after this game? Laughing at Al Golden now? Heck, Flood’s last year looks good by comparison

never understood this as well. Why not come and see what you have, look at film, get the staff and everything else in order. Crazy not to come right away and especially for your first HC job

Some of us didn’t like it and were shouted down. He’s an epic bust. Yet Hobbs is married to him

28-6 first half to Buffalo

nothing else to say... 4 years of contract to eat is too steep for RU, the donors and fanbase. we will continue to spiral downward and pretty much seal our fate for the next decade as a doormat.

Blackshear was doing such a great job bouncing outside, and then it's like they changed all the runs to go right up the gut instead.

Checked in ... result is as expected ... checking out ... good luck for those that wait and see if RU gets a TD ... btw anything better than 1-11 will be a miracle. Sorry to those who bet the over on the wins.

Because he knew he would need a job again in 3-5 years and he didnt want to piss off Meyer- I'm not saying i agree, i'm just saying thats probably why. We really need to change our approach to athletics if we want success. Look at a guy like mcnulty who came here with at least some semblance of a pedigree/football background. He took a risk to become the RU OC and look at this disaster. He'll be lucky to get another good job somewhere. RU is a graveyard- deadend

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT