ADVERTISEMENT

Scarlet Savings E-mail Cheap Tickets and Promotions--No Fees!!! 2 Days Only.

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
You wanted them, now you can get them. Cheap tickets and other deals. These deals are better than Amazon Deals. These prices are Insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

http://rutgersgameday.com/deals/

25 Bucks for UMass!!!! Fireworks!!!!

4THOFJULY.jpg

$15 for Liberty!!!

PRLIBERTY.jpg

25 Bucks each!!:

4PACK.jpg

PROSURAC.jpg

B1GC.jpg

The food voucher IMO is the key. Been saying this for years on here and have suggested it to Rutgers as well.

When my kids were little and somebody was offering to feed us too we were more likely to actually go.

It would be nice if they actually said what the food voucher includes.

That was my first thought.

What's included in the food vouchers?

It should not be that hard for them to let the potential consumer know.

Also, for the Mens Hoops 4-game pass, do you choose the games and what level do you get: 200 or 300?

Hope it's not limited games.

The next step it to offer a mug like they do at Great Adventure for free refills.

And maybe for hot chocolate too.

Red mug, white R and then switch it up the following year.

The next step it to offer a mug like they do at Great Adventure for free refills.

And maybe for hot chocolate too.

Red mug, white R and then switch it up the following year.
Which they used to do: I still have several of them at home.

Which they used to do: I still have several of them at home.
I believe they were kinda small, no?

Smaller than what my kids use for Great Adventure.

I remember Army doing it for hot chocolate.

I believe they were kinda small, no?

Smaller than what my kids use for Great Adventure.

I remember Army doing it for hot chocolate.
No, they were the size of a regular travel mug.

While I agree, in this case he has a point.

It's very likely that info will come up as you order your tickets. It's nitpicking. He'll always find something to complain about. Dude needs to get laid badly.

JFC you never stop complaining.

He's right. I got the email. I clicked on every link. Barely any information other than "click here to purchase"....including the MBB ticket package.
4 food vouchers? is that 4 popcorn? 4 stale pretzels? 4 lukewarm hot chocolates? really should give some specifics in order to entice people to purchase.

Last edited:
I would have considered buying a Minnesota ticket because at least we know that's not a nooner.

It's very likely that info will come up as you order your tickets. It's nitpicking. He'll always find something to complain about. Dude needs to get laid badly.
Again, I can’t disagree with you here. LOL

But I can’t think of time when I used an offer like this where what you’re getting isn’t spelled out from the get go.

He's right. I got the email. I clicked on every link. Barely any information other than "click here to purchase"....including the MBB ticket package.
4 food vouchers? is that 4 popcorn? 4 stale pretzels? 4 lukewarm hot chocolates? really should give some specifics in order to entice people to purchase.

In the past, at least in the student section, the food voucher was a $10 voucher.

The 4 pack deal is it comes with free parking.

It has to suck for the athletic dept to know they have a crappy product and have to work so hard to sell said product...

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
I went online and you actually have to buy 4 tickets ($25 each) for $100 to get the deal. Anyone else try?

I read it as 4 tickets, food, and pass for $25. At $100 it is still a good deal for 4 but I will only have 2 attending and was planning to give the 2 other tickets away.

I went online and you actually have to buy 4 tickets ($25 each) for $100 to get the deal. Anyone else try?

I read it as 4 tickets, food, and pass for $25 which is still a good deal for 4 but I wil only have 2 attending and was planning to give the 2 other tickets away.
That is correct. You must spend $100 to get 4 tickets. Parking pass included. Not a bad deal, when you include the food voucher, whatever that includes. I would prefer a $10 voucher, but would be fine with a hot dog and a soda.

Reactions: MrsScrew
At $100 it is still a good deal for 4 but I will only have 2 attending. Was planning to give the 2 other tickets away.

It's very likely that info will come up as you order your tickets. It's nitpicking.
well surprise surprise...it doesn't. and its not as most have already agreed or noticed the same darn thing.

Very glad they're doing this...really sad state of ticket sales..but good for them.

where is the parking pass? I don't see that detailed anywhere.

I would have considered buying a Minnesota ticket because at least we know that's not a nooner.

Even with a favorable kickoff time no one in the area cares about the Gophers and they won't rush home from their tennis match on Long Island for that game. At least that's what Paul Tagliabue once opined about the popularity of a Rutgers-Minnesota football game.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Even with a favorable kickoff time no one in the area cares about the Gophers and they won't rush home from their tennis match on Long Island for that game. At least that's what Paul Tagliabue once opined about the popularity of a Rutgers-Minnesota football game.
Well now that the Gophers have the coach everybody on here seems to love, that might change.

Reactions: RUnTeX
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT