ADVERTISEMENT

Slick Rick at it again

cubuffsdoug

Heisman Winner
Apr 8, 2002
Pitino can't help himself. The sad thing is plenty of other programs do the same thing. I feel like Rutgers is always under attack from dogs like this. There was a time when programs like St. John's and other established programs paid no attention to Rutgers. Now, they hunt our players to damn their extinction.

Fake account, but makes for a good story.

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

Reactions: S.W.A.I.N
I'm sure it's going on all over the place, but do you really need to do this in this day and age, Rick? Hell, you can't even do that in the pros.

There is a personality type that wants success and will do anything to achieve it. To them, cheating, lying, and stealing is all fair in order to obtain the end result. Politicians and sports coaches seem to be careers that attract such people. I'm glad Pikiell isn't one of them.

Edit - I missed the blurb that this was fake news. Please ignore.

Last edited:
This didn't initially occur to me, but St. Johns is supposedly the leader to get Cliff. This may have an impact on his landing spot.
Just in time to see his new program put on probation and promised NILs voided

What is more absurd is that what Doug accused Pitino of doing is going on all over the place. You think contacts are not being made to players who haven't yet entered the portal?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT