ADVERTISEMENT

Tennesse QB Prospect Decommits

It's funny that all the Tennessee people see it as if they are just entitled to JG now. Just like that.

They have THREE 4* qbs in the class of 2015.

Wonder if any of them will redshirt...

Bench full of 4* qbs

Juawan Jennings from Tennessee, will be the star in waiting. That kid is a major talent.

There seems to be a lot of players de-committing from or leaving Tennessee these days. I wonder what's going on down there. Tennessee has been one of the most under-achieving programs in the country over the past few years. They always have a highly rated recruiting class but still struggle to reach bowl eligibility, which is surprising when you consider that they normally play about 2 cupcakes OOC plus have UK and Vandy every season. That should put them 2/3 of the way there already.

I'd like to see Kentucky make a push and become good in the SEC.

UK has had some moments of football success in the past but hasn't really been able to sustain them. It's similar to other universities like Kansas, Indiana, Duke, and UNC, schools with reputations overwhelmingly as "basketball schools." UConn could be added to that list, but hasn't been at D1A football all that long.

We're gonna be just fine either way...after 43 years and a zillion disappointments that would not cause me to cry...If he wants to be here with a growing program... family fancies...then so be it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT