ADVERTISEMENT

The problem that many board members have

Extra Point

Heisman Winner
Aug 9, 2001
The problem that many people on this board have is, they can't stand it to be wrong. If someone has an opposing idea and challenge the poster, that poster has a tantrum and calls the other poster names. Listen, it is okay to admit you're wrong if someone else challenges your post with something that shows you were wrong. It is not an attack on your intelligence or a personal attack. If you disagree with this you are just an idiot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The problem that many people on this board have is, they can't stand it to be wrong. If someone has an opposing idea and challenge the poster, that poster has a tantrum and calls the other poster names. Listen, it is okay to admit you're wrong if someone else challenges your post with something that shows you were wrong. It is not an attack on your intelligence or a personal attack. If you disagree with this you are just an idiot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Extra point, this is total B.S. I would never attack anyone for implying I was wrong. You must be an idiot!

secFK6q.gif

Since I'm always right, anyone who disagrees with me is a flatuating butthead who is the spawn of generations of inbreeding.

Reactions: RU31trap

hahahaha! Well done! Listen, I've been saying this for years on these boards:

- people have a serious problem differentiating between FACTS with OPINIONS. As in, and you know this is true, A LOT of posters here THINK their opinions are facts and, when others offer their opinions, construe it as fact.

- IMHO where the biggest issue comes to play, in terms of the infighting and whatnot, is that grey area of "fact based opinions" vs "non-fact based opinions." My Lord has that "area" caused some serious battles in the past!

p.s. - your opinion sucks. Fact based or not. :boxing:

And now that it looks like another coaching staff has passed over Rettig, the first act of the experts on this board should be to admit their rediculous opinions on that former Rutgers QB

Since I'm always right, anyone who disagrees with me is a flatuating butthead who is the spawn of generations of inbreeding.
And we all know who the most sensitive poster is.....Mr. Weather himself. :)

The only thing I'd like to see less of are those posts who complain about the complainers.

And I admit I have been guilty of this too.

I'm convinced. The next time I'm wrong about something, which will also be the first time, then I will totally admit it.

I'm convinced. The next time I'm wrong about something, which will also be the first time, then I will totally admit it.

Oh and I'm still upset with you, however, I'm completely write about my reasoning. Weather or not you like it, they like it, or anyone else likes it.... two.

Reactions: mildone
I wouldn't jump to that conclusion so quickly. Motives can vary. HA!
Not jumping to conclusions whatsoever. Perhaps you missed that badge and the word "Moderator" under my Member ID, thus justifying my initial comment. That means we (the Royal "we") can see every report and all moderator actions. So once again....
And we all know who the densest poster is who thinks he knows who reports him.

Oh and I'm still upset with you, however, I'm completely write about my reasoning. Weather or not you like it, they like it, or anyone else likes it.... two.
WRITE!!! Er, um, rite. Uuuuhhhh.......CORRECT!

Not jumping to conclusions whatsoever. Perhaps you missed that badge and the word "Moderator" under my Member ID, thus justifying my initial comment. That means we (the Royal "we") can see every report and all moderator actions. So once again....
Sorry, you missed my point, but don't worry about it. Onward!

And now that it looks like another coaching staff has passed over Rettig, the first act of the experts on this board should be to admit their rediculous opinions on that former Rutgers QB
It is a fact that ridiculous is not spelled that way

Reactions: RUsSKii
.....is they have developed an ingrained sense of pessissism and despair brought on by a lifetime of yearning for something better with episodes of brief spasms of joy unfailingly crushed by harsh, cold, reality?

Biggest problem I have besides what is sitting next to me on the couch are message board posters who tell me that I have a problem.

And the idiots that still keep harping on the rocket should have played more lol

Until you earn the Hat (like I did) don't disagree with the football expert ( me)
My Hat:
coach+hat.jpg

gives me the right to say I know more than any other person who posts on this board and only fools disagree with what I say

The interwebs is populated with countless know-it-all Clifford Clavin-esque charlatans. Thankfully ScarletNation is free of such characters. Not a one here. For real.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT