ADVERTISEMENT

Time to think about an EXTENSION for Coach Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best extension a Rutgers Coach ever got....

Halloween GIF

If you read the thread I was responding to a guy who never stoped crapping on the program at that time. I was one of the first ones who said Ash needed to be fired in 2018 and that was with having family on the team. Odd bump but I know that's one of your favorite things to do on here. Let it go, the guy is in the rearview mirror.
I didn’t bump the thread .
Just read the old posts and saw that. It was a bad take . Everyone has them. It is sports. No one can be right all the time. As right as I am on here , I actually thought Eddie Jordan was a good hire ! Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rutgers NJ
Odd bump but I know that's one of your favorite things to do on here. Let it go, the guy is in the rearview mirror.
My guess is it got re-visited due to the Ash-Politi interview/article just published and his excuses for losing (other 3 page thread).

My guess is it got re-visited due to the Ash-Politi interview/article just published and his excuses for losing (other 3 page thread).

Correct.
Al said something about HC Ash being DOA and destined to fail.

I said that was a little harsh and quoted his OP that some people were "satisfied" with HC Ash.

I linked this thread over there to show receipts (people like to deny they said things - direct citations help resolve any ambiguity).

However I didn't bump the actual thread.

Reactions: RU Cheese
Just read the old posts and saw that. It was a bad take . Everyone has them. It is sports. No one can be right all the time. As right as I am on here , I actually thought Eddie Jordan was a good hire ! Lol
Plum- you went back almost 7 years. You were not just browsing- to imply that is such Bull shit.

Al has many crazy moments but they are always as a fan and pro Rutgers.

Look at how many also agreed with him at the time.

Pulling it up was intentional and being a dick.

Reactions: rutgersal
Plum- you went back almost 7 years. You were not just browsing- to imply that is such Bull shit.

I didn’t pull it up or bump the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Rutgers NJ
Just read the old posts and saw that. It was a bad take . Everyone has them. It is sports. No one can be right all the time. As right as I am on here , I actually thought Eddie Jordan was a good hire
Your post last night was the first post on the thread since 2017. So isn't it obvious you bumped it? @NickRU714 says he linked to it -- but you were the one who bumped it by posting on it.

Madhat on 2/10/2024
replied

Plum was the bumper .
Checxk this thread and find that
Plum was the one that replied to a 2017 post to make this thread alive again
200w.gif

Saying he didn't bump thread is Plum Ridiculous

Last edited:
Correct.
Al said something about HC Ash being DOA and destined to fail.

I said that was a little harsh and quoted his OP that some people were "satisfied" with HC Ash.

I linked this thread over there to show receipts (people like to deny they said things - direct citations help resolve any ambiguity).

However I didn't bump the actual thread.

Sorry but this is assinine. To suggest that a thread proves anything is nonsense.

Hopefully we are all a lot smarter than we were 7 years ago. Any one who doesn’t understand that Ash was DOA by now is quite frankly a moron. Did we support Ash when he was head coach? Of course we did. Why wouldn’t he support him when he was doing his best! What choice did we have?

I said I didn’t bump the thread. You’re reading comprehension is lacking
Read this my reading comprehension is just fine, but to claim you didn't bump when it's easy to prove otherwise is just Plum Crazy 😁
-----------------------------------
proof
----------------------

• Yesterday at 5:49 PM

• Add bookmark

You just never stop on here. First you felt we would only win 2 games this year, then when we won 3 half way in you started banging this drum that Ash has not recruited well since he started playing games. We flip a rivals 100 kid and now you say this nonsense.
@RUskoolie wow ! This turned out bad!
  • Nov 2, 2017
  • Add bookmark
Sorry but no. Need to see how year three and the 2019 class shakes out first. After year three we need to make a decision either give him an extension or cut him loose.
You just never stop on here. First you felt we would only win 2 games this year, then when we won 3 half way in you started banging this drum that Ash has not recruited well since he started playing games. We flip a rivals 100 kid and now you say this nonsense.

This debate is stupid. Feeling bad for and defending the material from a poster who is extremely over the top and often the poster boy for Rutgers fans on national sites.
I wouldn't have done it but too fracking bad. Not like this little negative exposure would have any effect on the continued crap being published.
Nothing personal but you make your own bed.

The guy who just started a thread about AJ being the next Tom Brady lol.
Love school spirit and enthusiasm.. so appreciate his support.

I bumped the post . I didn’t bump the thread
Now you take the L. You should be taking many Ls
by replying in 2024 to a 20i7 post you bumped the thread up from page 100-200
to page I.
Deny all you want, but this thread was an old forgotten one until you resurrected with a reply to an ancient message and made this thread current again.
Don't want to feel like a loser for doing so, claim the win
PLUM WINS AGAIN , can be your next boast.
But to say I should believe you didn't bump this thread despite the proof that you did=
being Plum Dumb

• Love
Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
by replying in 2024 to a 20i7 post you bumped the thread up from page 100-200
to page I.
Deny all you want, but this thread was an old forgotten one until you resurrected with a reply to an ancient message and made this thread current again.
Don't want to feel like a loser for doing so, claim the win
PLUM WINS AGAIN , can be your next boast.
But to say I should believe you didn't bump this thread despite the proof that you did=
being Plum Dumb

How do you bump a post without bumping the thread?

Looking back on it , yes you guys are right . I was the bumper . It was linked in another thread . I read it and responded and yes was the bumper . My responsibility.

I think a bigger deal should be made with some of the bad takes than with the bumper. The bad takes is more of a problem. Don’t hate on guys that get it right usually.

But yeah I bumped it.

Looking back on it , yes you guys are right . I was the bumper . It was linked in another thread . I read it and responded and yes was the bumper . My responsibility.

I think a bigger deal should be made with some of the bad takes than with the bumper. The bad takes is more of a problem. Don’t hate on guys that get it right usually.

But yeah I bumped it.
always will reply kindly to someone who admits they are wrong.
Relaxing Saturday Morning GIF by GIPHY Studios 2022

Reactions: Plum Street
Sorry but this is assinine. To suggest that a thread proves anything is nonsense.

Hopefully we are all a lot smarter than we were 7 years ago. Any one who doesn’t understand that Ash was DOA by now is quite frankly a moron. Did we support Ash when he was head coach? Of course we did. Why wouldn’t he support him when he was doing his best! What choice did we have?
Hopefully YOU are a lot smarter. But based on your recent posts, and overblown predictions, you haven't learned one bit of humility. You immediately claim anyone who challenges your solid gold opinions doesn't know football.

Ok so it was linked in the thread about polit’s article . I went into it and commented on a post . Wasn’t being a dick. There is nothing wrong wilth looking at old posts . Why would there be ?
The problem isn’t the the bumping , it’s the bad takes. You know this. Give credit to the people that get it right and don’t get mad when people get called out on bad takes

Ok so it was linked in the thread about polit’s article . I went into it and commented on a post . Wasn’t being a dick. There is nothing wrong wilth looking at old posts . Why would there be ?
The problem isn’t the the bumping , it’s the bad takes. You know this. Give credit to the people that get it right and don’t get mad when people get called out on bad takes
also a rule should be, don't get mad if some wonders why 6 year old threads are bumped into the present.
Your take is good for 2017, but this is 2024 and bumping isn't the same as just looking.

Read this my reading comprehension is just fine, but to claim you didn't bump when it's easy to prove otherwise is just Plum Crazy 😁
-----------------------------------
proof
----------------------

• Yesterday at 5:49 PM

• Add bookmark

@RUskoolie wow ! This turned out bad!
  • Nov 2, 2017
  • Add bookmark

Why am I quoted here?

It went from Nov 2017 to you pulling up a Skoolie post at 7:48 yesterday…no?
Yes I admitted upon further review I bumped it . My doing. It was linked in another thread and I responded to it. My responsibility.

But isn’t the bigger problem the bad takes of fans? . Especially fans with inside knowledge. Don’t hate on the guys that get it right most of the time.

Reactions: RU Cheese
Skoolie's 2017 post that was a reply to you was the reason
Plum replied to what Skoolie posted in 2017 that was a reply to you with your post (quote) in it.
Just showing all the messages involved to prove who bumped this thread into 2024 from 2017.
That’s fair . Also show the link in the other thread . Someone linked it before I bumped it .
And again , why not get on the posters with terrible takes ? Who cares who bumped it ? Yes , I did and don’t care ! Just want to get it right . Skoolie’s take Stunk .he also posted he has had Inside knowledge and still blew it on ash. Go after him. Nothing wrong with being accountable . Yes , I bumped the thread

That’s fair . Also show the link in the other thread . Someone linked it before I bumped it .
And again , why not get on the posters with terrible takes ? Who cares who bumped it ? Yes , I did and don’t care ! Just want to get it right . Skoolie’s take Stunk .he also posted he has had Inside knowledge and still blew it on ash. Go after him. Nothing wrong with being accountable . Yes , I bumped the thread
this is the thread you bumped , you admitted you bumped this thread after claiming you didn't. I don't care to bring the other thread into this one because it's not the issue
You bumping this one then refusing to admit it was the issue , until you finally admitted the truth.

Want to talk about another thread, go there , don't use it as an excuse for bumping this one.

Why not get on posters with terrible takes?
Your claiming you didn't bump this thread looked like a terrible take to me and seems like ,maybe?, others felt the same by seeing their replies to you after you bumped this thread into the present day.
Let it be and the issue will die from lack of involvement.

Keep on trying to redirect the conversation from your bumping to what others did and people might remember your refusal to admit you refused to admit what you had done more than they will remember what you said about a failed coach after he was hired..

Last edited:
this is the tread you bumped , you admitted you bumped this thread after claiming you didn't.
That was what I was showing and after you saw what I posted did you admit bumping it.
Want to talk about another thread, go there , don't use it as an excuse for bumping this one.

Why not get on posters with terrible takes?
Your claiming you didn't bump this thread looked like a terrible take to me and seems like ,maybe?, others felt the same by seeing their replies to you after you bumped this thread into the present day.
Let it be and the issue will die from lack of involvement.

Keep on trying to redirect the conversation from your bumping to what others did and people might remember you're refusal to admit you refused to admit what you had done more than they will remember what you said about a failed coach after he was hired..
I admitted I bumped it. Not sure what the big deal is . Get on the people that were talking out of their asses . Not the guy that bumped the thread

Reactions: DoyleRU
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT