ADVERTISEMENT

Time to think about an EXTENSION for Coach Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skoolie's 2017 post that was a reply to you was the reason
Plum replied to what Skoolie posted in 2017 that was a reply to you with your post (quote) in it.
Just showing all the messages involved to prove who bumped this thread into 2024 from 2017.
Lol ok because I was not in agreement to give an extension until we got better players which we never did.

Reactions: MADHAT1
I admitted I bumped it. Not sure what the big deal is . Get on the people that were talking out of their asses . Not the guy that bumped the thread
I got on the guy who refused to admit he bumped the thread.
As for bad takes in 2017, that's old news and not worth talking about because I can't say for sure they never admitted they were wrong between the years from 2017 to 2024.

You admitted you bumped this thread and ended your false claim of not bumping and accepted the responsibility.
Just accept you were wrong to claim you didn't bump and don't try to make others look like villains for being wrong 7 years ago
Hell, when Ash was hired I might have been one of those villains you want hung.
Also you can get a few more ropes to hang me with for my takes on Kyle Flood and Fred Hill Jr. when they were hired .
Even though I admitted being wrong about them, it took a couple of years to do so.

Being wrong and admitting you were isn't so bad and shows character, even on an anonymous message board, in my opinion.
Trying to point out others faults while your actions is the issue , isn't right or a nice thing to do , even on an anonymous message board, in my opinion .

I got on the guy who refused to admit he bumped the thread.
As for bad takes in 2017, that's old news and not worth talking about because I can't say for sure they never admitted they were wrong between the years from 2017 to 2024.

You admitted you bumped this thread and ended your false claim of not bumping and accepted the responsibility.
Just accept you were wrong to claim you didn't bump and don't try to make others look like villains for being wrong 7 years ago
Hell, when Ash was hired I might have been one of those villains you want hung.
Also you can get a few more ropes to hang me with for my takes on Kyle Flood and Fred Hill Jr. when they were hired .
Even though I admitted being wrong about them, it took a couple of years to do so.

Being wrong and admitting you were isn't so bad and shows character, even on an anonymous message board, in my opinion.
Trying to point out others faults while your actions is the issue , isn't right or a nice thing to do , even on an anonymous message board, in my opinion .
I said I bumped it !
The bad takes was the problem. Not someone bumping it

I still don’t get hate here for bumping posts . People can’t just make idiotic comments without repercussions . Has @rutgersal stepped up and admitted he was wrong ??
You're kidding right? Idiotic post after idiotic post is the norm for this site, I can't imagine this site without idiotic posts.

Reactions: brgRC90
You're kidding right? Idiotic post after idiotic post is the norm for this site, I can't imagine this site without idiotic posts.
Some posts are a lot more idiotic than others, and nothing wrong with showing someone how idiotic they were when they consistently preach their knowledge of the game.

I am not kidding . Amazing people going after the guy that bumped the idiotic posts though .

Someone makes an idiotic post . That’s ok. Just don’t be the poster that questions the idiocy!!

So Plum was wrong again: he DID bump the thread. Ah, well, just goes with the territory.
but worse then that is the whining and excuses because he was called out for it and
is trying to make himself look like a victim rather than just accepting his wrongness .
This thread should have died after he admitted he bumped , but thread's staying alive because he's trying to make like a victim with all the whining, crying ,excuses and the look at others not me posts trying to shift the blame to those that were wrong in the past and implying he's being oppressed by those who pointed out his mistake.

That's dumb,Plum
Let it be

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Shift
I said I bumped it !
The bad takes was the problem. Not someone bumping it
It took five different posts before you admitted bumping it -- which was obvious from looking at the sequence of posts. So please don't break your arm patting yourself on the back for finally admitting something that everyone could see you did.

Telling people they were wrong about something they said seven years ago is just BS. Hindsight is 20-20.

If people want to dump on @rutgersal, they are entitled to do so. Just go to his ridiculous post comparing a kid who hasn't taken a snap of college ball to Tom Brady. That is so absurd there aren't words for it. @rutgersal seems to think that hyping a kid (as in his proposal to re-name Gavin "Winsatt") helps the program. It doesn't. Why can't he see that?

It was a take from 7 years ago and I believe, before Ash’s 2nd year.
I am pretty sure, Al, Skoolie and everyone else wanted him gone shortly after.
It is actually dumber to bump this than to have the OP take at that specific snapshot in time.

It is actually dumber to bump this than to have the OP take at that specific snapshot in time.
Actually, it was toward the end of his second year. Ash was hired following the 2015 season with a five-year contract. So he had three years to go at the time @rutgersal began the thread. I disagreed (and said so) with @rutgersal's suggestion that we extend him, but it wasn't a totally ridiculous idea; there are people who think that a coach should always have four years left on his contract to help him in recruiting. Beside, the team had improved from two wins in 2016 to four wins (including three conference wins) in 2017. Again, it is pure BS to blast @rutgersal on this -- although I repeat that he deserves to be blasted for his Surace post above.

I totally agree with everything else you say in your post.

But it's the same old song with him. He's the guy who always says "hail to Dear leader. He's the best we've ever had" no matter how hungry people are and how many are being jailed.

But it's the same old song with him. He's the guy who always says "hail to Dear leader. He's the best we've ever had" no matter how hungry people are and how many are being jailed.
I understand. I have been trying for years to give @rutgersal the benefit of the doubt. After all, it's better to have someone who is overly extreme in rooting for us than somebody (and we have lots of those somebodies) who accentuates the negative. But the Surace post is the end for me.

Hang in there Al!
Even trailblazers like yourself have a bad post now and then!
Seriously though, what the F were you thinking?
RU still needs your optomism, your still top ten in my book!

but worse then that is the whining and excuses because he was called out for it and
is trying to make himself look like a victim rather than just accepting his wrongness .
This thread should have died after he admitted he bumped , but thread's staying alive because he's trying to make like a victim with all the whining, crying ,excuses and the look at others not me posts trying to shift the blame to those that were wrong in the past and implying he's being oppressed by those who pointed out his mistake.

That's dumb,Plum
Let it be

When Plum find himself in times of trouble
He claims "It was not to me"
Speaking words of victim
Let it be

And in his hour of darkness
He claims again, "It was not me"
Speaking words of victim
Let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be