ADVERTISEMENT

Wade Baldwin Vanderbilt

MCKnight2004

Senior
Oct 25, 2012
Anyone else see this? Their head coach yelling at Baldwin after he showed lack of sportsmanship, clapping at end of game after a win in their opponents face, u near Stallings yell " I'm going to kill you"

Now ESPN of course playing it up...Mike Rice like

This post was edited on 2/26 11:21 PM by MCKnight2004

oh please...this is ridiculous if ESPN is making an issue of this. Are they going to charge Stallings with a terroristic threat. The mommy SUV veal society needs to be lead out to slaughter by their teets

ESPN analyst was just praising Stalling"s intensity.

Yet, Rutgers coach Mike Rice was too intense.

Got it...

He has been doing that crap since at least the 7th grade and his high school coaches have been afraid of him.. Teammates have hated playing with him and he's not worth the baggage in my opinion. I was hoping he had grown up but I guess not.

Originally posted by Mr Magoo:

He has been doing that crap since at least the 7th grade and his high school coaches have been afraid of him.. Teammates have hated playing with him and he's not worth the baggage in my opinion. I was hoping he had grown up but I guess not.
Yup, this was the rap on Baldwin during his recruitment, as I recall.

Originally posted by SHUSource:
Originally posted by Mr Magoo:

Yup, this was the rap on Baldwin during his recruitment, as I recall.
+1 to both of these. Kid is a headcase and always has been. When I heard about this I wasn't surprised at all that it was directed at Baldwin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT