ADVERTISEMENT

Week 0 Games Saturday

For some reason, I can't seem to find PAC12 network on my cable box. What channel is that again?!

😆
Here ya go:

140208_2723433_Weekend_Update_Segment___Al_Franken_anvver_1.jpg

Reactions: BeantownKnight
It's kinda sad that the biggest addition to the conference next season (of the four), you can't even get/find their games on tv. Compare that with the additions that the SEC is bringing in.

I mean, it's pretty messed up that I'll be able to watch UTEP today but can't watch USC.

It's kinda sad that the biggest addition to the conference next season (of the four), you can't even get/find their games on tv. Compare that with the additions that the SEC is bringing in.

I mean, it's pretty messed up that I'll be able to watch UTEP today but can't watch USC.
Agreed.
Tickets for Hawaii at Vanderbilt are down to $6.

San Jose may not be a pushover for USC: Chevan Cordeiro (3,251 yards and 23 TDs) is arguably the MWC conference's top returning signal-caller and will be working behind an experienced offensive line. defense was No. 29 in scoring D a year ago.

Maye USC still reeling from loss to Tulane in the bowl game too?

Last edited:
LOL, I just realized Fios doesn't carry the Pac 12 Network. Hahaha.

I guess you could sign up for a free trial of Fubo and stream the game if you want.

Go Navy!!
could these NBC announcers be any more pro Notre Dame? And what the heck is with that wooshing sound every time that NBC graphic runs across the screen?

Go Navy!!
could these NBC announcers be any more pro Notre Dame? And what the heck is with that wooshing sound every time that NBC graphic runs across the screen?
Notredame Broadcast Channel is not supposed to be pro-domer?

This is two sh*tty teams making the play on the field look competitive and it's actually much more enjoyable to watch than that ND mismatch game. Ohio vs San Diego is competitive as well. Waiting on Hawaii as they're in a weather delay.
I fell asleep on Brown vs Kill bowl.

Agreed.

San Jose may not be a pushover for USC: Chevan Cordeiro (3,251 yards and 23 TDs) is arguably the MWC conference's top returning signal-caller and will be working behind an experienced offensive line. defense was No. 29 in scoring D a year ago.

7-7 ties USC San Jose State

Agreed.

How does anyone loss to Tulane in a Bowl game ?

The PAC12 channel programming is awful. The talk show prior to the USC game was fingernails on a chalkboard.
Watched the USC game some they're pretty good. USC fans will be happy as hell with the B1G network

Reactions: BeantownKnight
The PAC12 channel programming is awful. The talk show prior to the USC game was fingernails on a chalkboard.
Watched the USC game some they're pretty good. USC fans will be happy as hell with the B1G network
USC put up 56 pts, but their defense looks suspect giving up 28 pts to a mid level Mountain West team.

I like when USC is doing well - brings California into the picture.
CA and TX have most HS players by far and it seems weird when all the CA teams stink

UMass brought in 21 transfers in the off season, including a Clemson backup QB and 8 players from Arizona, a one-year coaching stop for UMass head coach Brown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT