ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Winning $1.13 bln Mega millions ticket sold in NJ

Damn! I had several million earmarked for Rutgers NIL, and planned on blowing the rest on strippers and blow, but it wasn't me.

Reactions: koleszar
Obviously it wasn’t me. I would’ve faked my own death it I won the thing and disappeared.

LMAO - only in NJ could a $1.1B win turn into $280M. Well maybe some other states too. And I know how it works present value and all that nonsense.
This website shows how much you’d get after taxes by state for either annuity or cash prize. This is for powerball but they have it for megamillions too.

That's a good beer store. The store gets 30K and the head of Shop Rite said it will go to charity, specifically the local food bank.
I was just going to say that.

That have some good stuff there.

If you like stouts/porters…

312348__17250.1637569792.jpg

Reactions: newell138
Damn! I had several million earmarked for Rutgers NIL, and planned on blowing the rest on strippers and blow, but it wasn't me.
I had a National Championship Wrestling team all lined up, plus a QB, TE, RT, DT, Safety and CB. Was going to walk around psu, Michigan's and Ohio State's spring games with a couple mil. in a duffle bag and get them to Rutgers. It's all legal now the courts have deemed it so.

LMAO - only in NJ could a $1.1B win turn into $280M. Well maybe some other states too. And I know how it works present value and all that nonsense.
And only in NJ can someone get $280 million for doing nothing and act like they have been ripped off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT